It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US General Cartwright Has Been Indicted for Espionage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

While the world focuses on Washington’s pursuit of NSA whistleblower Ed Snowden, another much more high ranking member of the US power structure has been indicted for espionage this week… US General James Cartwright was regarded by Washington insiders as ‘Obama’s General’, and now he’s facing prosecution for blowing the whistle on ‘Operation Olympic Games’ which planted the Stuxnet and Flame viruses in Iranian nuclear facilities in order derail Iran’s civilian nuclear program. At closer examination, it appears that Cartwright’s revelations didn’t so much harm US interests per say, but they hindered Israeli ambitions towards a war with Iran.

Source

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPlow

Got any sources besides BIN? I saw Stormfront also picked up on the news...but that's not improving it's credibility to say the very least.

I see A LOT of mention within the past few days of him being looked at in this...but only BIN and SF seem to be running with the idea he's been more than looked at and investigated?

If true...it's earth shattering. A retired U.S. Commanding General indicted for espionage? So what was Cartwright about to announce or testify to that Obama couldn't allow to happen without first destroying his ability to be taken seriously?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by MrPlow

Got any sources besides BIN? I saw Stormfront also picked up on the news...but that's not improving it's credibility to say the very least.

I see A LOT of mention within the past few days of him being looked at in this...but only BIN and SF seem to be running with the idea he's been more than looked at and investigated?

If true...it's earth shattering. A retired U.S. Commanding General indicted for espionage? So what was Cartwright about to announce or testify to that Obama couldn't allow to happen without first destroying his ability to be taken seriously?

I don't. I keep finding the story on some seedy sites- but the claim seems to be outrageous enough to be true.
Most of them say he was literally indicted this past Thursday. Perhaps it is being kept out of the MSM because it would show fracturing in the ranks?
Perhaps in light of the "military coup" in Egypt?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPlow

Well, it's crazy enough to look more into.... I gotta run to an evening class but if this happened, an indictment leaves records and trails for how it came about. Even if the indictment is somehow sealed itself, the trail to and from it can't be entirely hidden.

A Marine Commanding General being indicted for espionage .... Oh, it'll be a barn burner if there is something to it, no question. It makes me want to look more into the General's background to see when and where he's been to see or know something the Administration will want him destroyed to cover up.

This just doesn't happen. Ever. Ever. it's THAT shocking...if true, IMO. Only in Hollywood do people see the very top Military Brass carted off in cuffs or indicted on a charge like this. Wow.

* just noticed where the thread ended up .... Heck, I'm still going to research a bit at the school and later tonight. This rumor started somewhere..and that alone is a curious thing.
edit on 3-7-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yea, I just noticed it was dumped into the HOAX section as well.

I'd love to know the criteria for what makes a HOAX around here. Unless verifiable proof is given otherwise - this piece of news is just as true as any other conspiracy around here.

top topics

join