It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is Watching You? [EWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
**This is just for my own amusement, not an official entry.**

Mark shut the rain drenched door behind him as he handed a coffee to Bill.

"How's the wife and kids tonight?" He asked with a smirk on his face. " They're good, the wife just left to take Kali to baseball practice and John just left for his friend's place for the weekend".

Mark nodded as he sat down. " So what do you think about this office chatter?" " What you mean the new system?" Bill asked cocking an eyebrow.

A few weeks prior a memo had gone around the officer regarding the companies new computer systems. State of the art and all paid for by a government grant. They'd been waiting years to hear such great news, yet a sense of apprehension seemed to have fallen across the office in the time since.

"I dunno he said, I'm not too keen on having everything I type and look at archived by the people on the 9th floor, I mean I get it's a new building and they put a bunch of money into security and stuff, but it's getting a bit out of hand".

Mark laughed as Bill finished his sentence.

"What's so funny?!"

"Well considering where we are, and what we do, I would think your reservations would be a little less moralistic."

"What?" Bill began to speak as Mark jumped in his chair.

" Hold on, hold on here they come, get the camera out."

As they both watched from the van, Mr. Holiday was coming home from his daily routine.

They'd been watching him for months.

"Makes you wonder who watches us huh Mark?"

End.

~Tenth

new topics

join