It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Greetings, I am Bryan Dunsheng See, from Malaysia. I studied at TARC (2009-2011), now studying at UPM (2011-present). My interest is primarily space exploration, electronics, computers, etc. I came here by Google search in October 2012. I made posts about the repeat of the failed Phobos-Grunt space mission and Wikipedia on this site; I mentioned at the latter thread about scammers and liars like BatteryIncluded and the abusive administrators and arbitrators; these are to share my views on many truths. You can find me on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

The reason I am joining here is that I've discovered a widespread elaborate conspiracy in place to stifle all of my cyberactivity (including my contributions on wiki and anything else on the Internet) by means of fabricating and distorting my past history with outrageous, uncivil and abusive statements which are not real, and force my suicide via an increase in my medication intake and the cabal which is in some way associated with BatteryIncluded. The conspiracy spread from Wikipedia to every part of the Internet. The evidence for this conspiracy to kill me and possibly infect my computer with malware is the picture of a kitten at the top of an article on Encyclopedia Dramatica, written by ED user turned BatteryIncluded imposter and ally Anwar Sadat's Horny Ghost.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bryansee

Enjoy!

new topics

join