It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Morsi Demonstrators Hit 8-million

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Is this a world record? I've never seen so many gather for a government and actually being for it and not against it. I salute to my brothers and sisters in Egypt, may Allah give you prosperity in life.
I thank Morsi for not giving up on the thugs that are protesting against him.

I can't believe that media is actually using the massive pro-Mursi gathering against him, I haven't yet seen a topic saying that the 8 million are actually for Morsi and not against him.

Source is in Arabic Language: www.islammemo.cc...

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Is that the Arabic Enquirer?

To try to speak for that many people makes anyone look silly.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It looks like it will be a bloody civil war with more people against him going against his small group of supporters. I wonder if the military siding with the people will mirror Syria. Because many military and police defected and joined the opposition.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

Ummmm Pro-Morsi demonstrations? Yeah, what?

Reading my favorite English-Egyptian online news site I see there have been some pro Morsi Islamist out supporting their man but they clearly are not the 8 million. There are millions of Anti Morsi demonstrators though.

Police, Morsi supporters clash in Cairo, many hurt

english.ahram.org.eg...

Clashes broke out between supporters of Egyptian Islamist President Mohamed Morsi and security forces at Cairo University on Wednesday, witnesses said, and security sources said dozens were wounded.

Witnesses told Reuters that they heard gunfire and saw teargas being used by the authorities.

Thousands of Islamists had gathered in a square in front of the main university building earlier in the evening to protest against a military ultimatum to Mursi to share power with his opponents.

edit on 2-7-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

join