It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden requested asylum in Moscow, but withdrew it when asked to cease 'anti-US activity'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Its funny everyone likes to bitch about america and britain being the world police invading country after country with lie after lie, yet someone exposes everything in broad daylight and no government is willing to provide political assylum.

I guess we know that all governments work for the bankers and the people who said nwo IS REAL were correct all along. Secret socieites and banks= nwo.

There are no borders. You can't leave the planet. No rock is left unturned for the mighty power brokers.

Maybe facism and communism were not that bad afterall. At least they were transparent dictatorships. Everyone knew their place and STFU or you were done with. Today people think we have a democracy because the real powerbrokers hide behind the curtain and play games on all you naive fools.

Get a clue!

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Keep in mind that he got no passport and most country's only can accept it when a foreigner is on their soil.
Also my country for example got a extradition treaty with the US.
They are debating in it the government, some party's want Snowden and are thankfull for him but yea in the end I very doubt they got the balls sadly to change some rules but who knows, it sure takes time.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Yes, I think this guy is really brave to expose the government's corruption. He is worth being praised and protected.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Glenn Greenwald To Fox News: 'The World Will Be Shocked' By New NSA Stories

www.huffingtonpost.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join