It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the end coming - soon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
With the state of public affairs the way they are right now. The cost of oil rising higher, the war in Iraq draining resources, the latest move by China in Iran to push the dollar even lower, Bush with his myopic plan for the future, the ever escalating contempt for the US worldwide. Is there any way to get things truly back on track in America?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
NO....

The end is coming soon...sorry!

We just have to wait and see disasters after disasters

Too much hate in human hearts!

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm afraid I feel the same way. I truly see no resolution coming. It's beginning to resemble a freight train rolling down hill picking up speed.
Any good real estate in Canada?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
No.

Everyone is acting as if this is the end of everything. But people need to get a grip. Look back in history, crap has been bad before. Crap isn't even that bad now. I mean things could probably be better. But the world isn't going to end. Bush isn't going to destroy us. There isn't going to be a civil war.

Everyone who's so worked up about all this needs to chill and ride out the next four years. I assure you, everyone will still be alive when 2008 comes around. (Hopefully we're not all in concentration camps by then though, right?)

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
Any good real estate in Canada?

Sure, it's lovely in February.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Very nice!!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca

But the world isn't going to end. Bush isn't going to destroy us.

Not just Bush, but everything put together.....technology is much more developped now, natural phenomenom, medications, wars, hate....

Am�xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Don't know if "it all will end soon". But the view from where I sit seems bleak.

Israel will pull U.S. into a confrontation with Iran soon?

America will force its ever-shrinking allies to come along for the ride?

Large terrorist attack in at least one major city coming soon? 911 part two?

A more pronounced Reichstag fire on the way?

The drums of war are beating in unison with American hearts?

Not enough troops, draft on the way by mid of next year to this time next year?

National I.D. system being rammed through into law. Who's watching the watchers?

Television, radio and even much of the Internet has become a wasteland. So many "independent views" that are just rehashing of what is spewed forth by media. Social engineers own most minds?

Individuality is seen as a disease more and more each day?

Prescription drugs that ease the masses? Take away their ability to question and ponder? Do they care? Soon most of them will be "OTC" so that all can voluntarily dose up.

Fiat money is lessening each day. Commodities are soaring. Taking away the average citizen's liquidity? Less you have, the less you can do in "hard times". Easier to control that way?

That's just a tad of what I see.

By no means set in stone, but it's all out there nonetheless.

On a roller coaster ride to insanity, all of us. No stops, just hang on for the ride eh? Sounds like fun? Not to me.

X

[edit on 8-11-2004 by Xatnys]

new topics

top topics

join