It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if....there were 3rd Person?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What if there were a third person involved in the child-birthing process? a man and a woman each have to have sex with a third person whose job it is to actually carry the child until birth. It sounds crazy I know but what if?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lostbook

Well there is women who can carry the child for a mother because she would be unable to carry the child. I believe the movie Baby Mama explores that in the story.

There are also children who have genetics from three parents (one father and two mothers) now. I'll have to get the links for you later.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Children of 1 father and 2 mothers? That's interesting; can't wait for the links.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Here's the first link I could find. I believe I have more booked marked. The babies have DNA from three parents instead of two.

Link

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

They had an episode on this on "though the wormhole with Morgan Freeman " just this week, plus they talked about it on our evening news. Of course it is highly controversial but they are able to add genetic material from an additional female to the original women's egg, and this is supposed to help if the original woman had some problems with her own genetic material and passing it to the child. Then again, something that starts out for good can always be altered for evil, so that is where controversy comes in. So this is no "what if", they can actually do it. Unless, of course, they are all just lying to us.

top topics

join