It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati supplying me with UFO SECRETS... AND free energy infomation???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
A little music for the mood....

www.youtube.com...

Light is the key to everything right.

Well ATS have I got THE BOMBSHELL for you.

While I was doing my normal experimentation with www.illuminatiorder.info (clicking invisible patterns that I just came up with, on the pages) and I get redircted to a pop-up...science1.nasa.gov... The things about UFO's I will leave up to you. Is it technology gained from extraterrestrial life? (Personal thought). Or this press release could be a derailment from the true story of how these "technologies" came about...

Are these technologies just so trucking stupid simple that we could have come up with it ourselves and give credence to the NAZI ufo technology and just why Van Braun, A NAZI, the LEADING NAZI Scientist became the first director and public face of Nasa. And might explain why the U.S. government does nothing about the growing UFO phenomenon. Cheers to the Galactic Federation

There are also multiple examples of forms of free energy, (non-coil or oil/gas).

Regarding creating electricity from microwaves.

Using info-red lasers in space to energize solar panels....

Well ATS have I gone completely Coconut...Or are there really reptilians crawling around...(looks up rolls eyes...just a metaphor for what could be...

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Look to Egypt

2nd.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Well ATS have I gone completely Coconut.

Yes you have unfortunately.

I just love these rambling incoherent posts. They make me want to go back to the pub!

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

???What?

No Illuminati sects are giving anyone any secrets. Go busting down Lockheed Martin or Northrop Grumman's door. You'll have much more success in finding suppressed technology.... Well... You wont but at least you would be looking in the right direction.

Or spend lots of money looking into specific lines of research yourself. Never know if you find something you might find yourself getting a visit by some agents of XYZ agency fronting up for Majestic - 12.

If your a slick talker they might just not kill you and just swallow you into a black ops program.

But who gave you what?!??

No....

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

"There are also multiple examples of forms of free energy"

I'm sure there are a remarkable amount of over unity/free energy designs out there however until we actually witness the construction and operation of such a device they are in the same category as UFOs. Meaning they are unproven and untested at least from the general public's perspective.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
were u trying to get into the site or were u in the site looking around?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Although I am a believer that many forms of suppressed energy technology are continually kept under wraps and have been for 50 years.

Here is one being constructed right now. I guess its either an over unity device or "Gravity Engine" as the builders specify. It seems like it wont be anywhere near as amazing as Zero-Point or vacuum energy but at the very least it will force a paradigm shift in mainstream science if it works.

Which could lead to more interesting types of devices coming into the public domain.

www.rarenergia.com.br...

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
So what is this site all about?

www.illuminatiorder.info

I know that there is a few threads on this but can anyone give me quick a summery of what it is?

It's interesting to say the least.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Did you figure out the password/ I would think you did.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

I got the password yes but I do not have a clue what to do with the site.

I just don't get the meaning or the reasoning behind it, a dark way of learning?
Maybe I should read those threads about this site or just play about with it and see what I learn.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Thanks for the link. The E-cat LENR generators seem to offer a distinct possibility for the creation of cheap energy, don't know about free through since nothing is free on this rock. However the full process is not completely understood which presents a clear danger when operating said device.

We always have leaped before looking as a species. Its a wonder we are still around to do so. LoL

edit on 27-6-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Free in that context is an incorrect term. Vacuum energy appears to be free but only because its source is abundant within the universe. So when tracking the forces its not "Free" but compared to current technologies the energy is much cheaper to extract. Although extract is another incorrect term lol.

Yeah I've seen some research towards LENR based systems also. Which if rolled out would in itself provide a paradigm shift within the energy industry.

The Issue I have is that 5+ Decades ago various groups were research tech potentially much better than even LENR systems. Seems like those "Exotic" alternate energy sources destroy too much mainstream science to be allowed to be public or we would figure out other forms of technology too. So it seems "Better" energy sources are being researched that still keep us within a nice box...

Some DARPA research into LENRs, and I think a few other groups too last I checked. Will be interesting to see where things go.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

"Free in that context is an incorrect term. Vacuum energy appears to be free but only because its source is abundant within the universe. So when tracking the forces its not "Free" but compared to current technologies the energy is much cheaper to extract. Although extract is another incorrect term lol. "

I imagine the removal of energy from the vacuum could present it own set of problems. All through the strides being made in the field of Scalar wave interferometry certainly does seem to open up this avenue, technology is nowhere near ready through we would probably destroy the earth if we tried to harness this type of technology on any grand scale .

"Yeah I've seen some research towards LENR based systems also. Which if rolled out would in itself provide a paradigm shift within the energy industry."

I'm in total agreement, these devices need to be rolled out and incorporated into our energy grids. I just hope they know what they are doing!

"The Issue I have is that 5+ Decades ago various groups were research tech potentially much better than even LENR systems. Seems like those "Exotic" alternate energy sources destroy too much mainstream science to be allowed to be public or we would figure out other forms of technology too. So it seems "Better" energy sources are being researched that still keep us within a nice box..."

Yes they don't like when there version of science is challenged, it rocks the boat to much and implies that they really don't know there arse from their elbow when pertaining to the nature of the universe.

"Some DARPA research into LENRs, and I think a few other groups too last I checked. Will be interesting to see where things go."

Its DARPA through. They will use the tech to power Rail guns and HAARP devices not microwave ovens and PS4s.

Hope does spring eternal through!
edit on 27-6-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I know someone who's very infatuated with Scalar Physics in general and was trying to develop a device that... how did he put it. Attempted to take advantage of something called "Quantum Froth" and in someway harness this phenomenon. He was trying to see if it would be possible to replicate this in a closed environment to try shake energy out of space itself. Very interesting fellow.

I have no doubt there are many ways we can overcome our petrodollar dependance. Amazing that the lid to Pandora's box has been kept on for so long.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
So much for the egghead stuf, did anybody actually read the space propulsion link?
Seems they want to use microwaves to make air into superheated jet exhaust.....and feed the beast with remote power from space based platforms or earth based microwave stations....
Using water for the final propulsive kick into space make this A 21 CENTURY STEAM ENGINE....BUT HARDLY EXOTIC.....

new topics

top topics

join