It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2-Headed Turtle Hatches at Texas Zoo - 2 Bald Eagles Lock Talons in Fight and Crash Land - World at

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Interesting Symbolism:

In many cultures a turtle/tortoise carries the world on its back. The bald eagle of course represents the United States.

Interpretation: internal struggle in the U.S and the world at a crossroads.

Doom & gloom: Current U.S. events will tear the world apart

Hope: Current U.S. events are but a catalyst that leads to a choice between a continued 3rd density existence and 4th density existence. Same old or Ascension and a golden age.

discuss

links:

Two-headed turtle hatches at Texas zoo (June 27, 2013)

Two bald eagles in air battle crash-land at airport (May 14, 2013)

CX

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
My unimportant opinion......two very unrelated, very natural occurrences that someone is trying to reeeeeeeally stretch the imagination with.

My dog has crapped twice on my cabbages this week.....what does that mean?

CX.
edit on 27/6/13 by CX because: Morning and spelling......not a great mix.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
My unimportant opinion......two very unrelated, very natural occurrences that someone is trying to reeeeeeeally stretch the imagination with.

CX.

Free fertilizer? Someone didn't whip it's arse hard enough the first time?

To OP... As with anything, everything is open to individual interpretation. Your OP with the post I quoted could be combined and interpreted to read that we are indeed in a world of shiite.... and I would definitely agree with that interpretation at this point. I am one that is always open to the signs around us. These 2 are interesting.

edit on 6/27/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

It just means you HAVE TO wash those cabbages..

Sorry OP stretching here..

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX

CX.

Make sure you wash them before eating

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

Well in my house it means you beat him to within an inch of his life...at least that's what my daddy done after I had diarrhea on his whitewalls. Spilling paint in the garage gets you a cigar burn on the arm, in case you were wondering.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I would agree that the events are unrelated, non-prophetic, and actually more common that you would think.

Polycephaly, being born with two heads, isn't all that uncommon. It happens in reptiles (including birds) and mammals (even humans) quite frequently. If you've ever seen the television show Oddities these types of things come up fairly often from different collectors selling or buying them. Whether caused by genetic mutation or incorrect fetal development this has been known to mankind for thousands of years, as evidenced in ancient mythologies and religions.

To my understanding, eagles locking talons is typically part of the mating ritual and not a battle for territory. Males and females are very close in physical appearance with few quickly observable differences. Since the one eagle was able to fly away we'll probably never know its gender.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

It means the neighbor you can't stand just may get a couple of heads of cabbage

edit on 1-7-2013 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join