It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nano Falcon..smallest helicopter in the world - just big as your thumb!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Other advanced technologies made ​​in Japan, Remote Control Helicopter Falcon Nano, made ​​by Japanese toy company CCP Co. exhibited in an exhibition game at the Tokyo International, RC Helicopter is driven using infrared..

this is how Nano falcon fly

i want you to see this one..Creazy smart japan!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
attach a cam....

coming to spy on you in the near future.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thishereguy

thats the same i think..hahaha..see the second video..just wow..how can they do it..

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
After seeing that last video, I can bet there's a company out there developing a home defense system designed to disable or destroy these.

There's a money making plan for five to ten years if anyone wants a hobby

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Muah-ha-ha...All Ur Base are belong to us!!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This is awesome, but think of this.

On a TEDtalk I watched recently, they showed an algorithm that allowed this normal sied quad copter to balance a cane on it's top hull, as well play ping pong with a tennisball, and be controlled via his hand gestures all from preprograming.

Now, insects are the best beings to copy if we wanna spy, think of a insect that can be controlled by gestures or preprogramed to follow you as a guardian but as an insect and record via mic or video your surroundings, either spying or used as a eye in the sky type device.

Or without a human anchor at all, just a hive of smartsects that take over litterally an area and monitor it.

That should scare you more than anything.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
They are getting close to reflex circuitry type response like the parasympathetic nervous system in living things.

You KNOW technology is ALWAYS used to destroy before it is used for anything resembling good.

Now we will have drones that you can barely even see or hear, then attach a tainted pin to it and tag or poison some pesky thing that is costing you sales.

Cluster bombs full of micro drones which navigate via data gathered by smart dust, autonomous and solar powered.

Eek!.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Who cares about all the paranoid possibilities?

I want one to play with!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Muah-ha-ha...All Ur Base are belong to us!!

this not empire earth game for sure..

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
All we need, remote controlled skeeters to fly around our heads. I guess I will have to get a heavier duty flyswatter.

I just watched the second video
I'll have to stock up on number eight shot shells for my shotguns.
edit on 25-6-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I'll have to stock up on number eight shot shells for my shotguns.

i know what you think.."if they where evil drone over you house"

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Those little helicopters are bad ass! Ive tried to control those things before and they are a lot harder then they look. my buddy owns one of the quad copters that's just shaped like a square and hes super good at controlling it and flying it through crevices and nooks and things like that, and his is real low end. our technologies that just the average person out here has are getting pretty awesome. The first thing I though too was look another little super drone spy robot, but it would be awesome to play with the thing.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I would assume wind is a problem with these little babies. Having flown RC helicopters for a number og years i can safely say that small helicopters quickly becomes unflyable due to lack of mass and stability in the air. Then again, it doesnt seem to bother insects too much so i guess it´s solvable although probably not in a co axial helicopter design.

top topics

join