It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Has Never Been A People's Revolution in History

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I was browsing the front page before and came across this interesting thread-

Why Americans Will Continue to Support a Corrupt Government

I think the OP makes some great points regadring the fact that even though Americans know their government is corrupt, many will not do anything about it.

At the same time (as much as I have huge respect for the OP), he/she misses the overall point regarding revolutions in that they are not spontaneous actions of a disgruntled populace and never have been.

There has never been a single major revolution in the history of mankind where the people have got together to overcome a tyrannical government/ruler.

It does not happen. History books may tell you about the American Revolution or the Russian Revolution, but the reality is these were orchestrated events, the masses manipulated as they always are by a hidden hand with an agenda.

You see the 'All Seeing Eye' on the French Declaration of Rights of Man? Indeed, this 'revolution' was their work, as was the American Revolution.

This was an era where the people were moved from overt control into covert control. The masses are easier to control when they think they are free. Revolutions come and go, always furthering the agenda of those running the show from behind the scenes. Revolution in Libya and Syria, merely to disrupt the middle east and north African regions to instigate military interventions and cause more instability in the region as well as anti American sentiment that is required before WW3. It is all about divide and conquer.

In the final analysis, none of the countries and people involved in the wars and revolutions
obtained any lasting benefits. No permanent or satisfactory solution was reached regarding the
political, economic, and religious issues involved. THE ONLY PEOPLE TO BENEFIT WERE THE
SMALL GROUP OF MONEY-LENDERS WHO FINANCED THE WARS AND REVOLUTIONS, AND THEIR
FRIENDS AND AGENTS, WHO SUPPLIED THE ARMIES, THE SHIPS, AND THE MUNITIONS.

- William Guy Carr, Pawns in the Game.

It is what we have to remember, the world is seemingly on the verge of revolution, but all the problems are orchestrated by the international banksters.

If World Revolution occurs, it is because they planned it. Mankind is far too divided to orchestrate itself.

America especially is being pushed slowly but surely into revolution, for now, entertainment and the dumbed down society keeps it from happening, but when the time is right for the elite to bring America down, they will do it. The middle class holding the country up is being purposely eroded, more wars are planned, it is only really a matter of time.

The 'revolutionaries' however, will be playing into the hands of the banking cabal because for a NWO to be possible, governments have to fall. Governments, in the long term, are just as much pawns in this game as the people are.

edit on 25-6-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Ok.
So ... what's the point?

Guess I might as well die then.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Ok.
So ... what's the point?

Guess I might as well die then.

You are here to learn and experience life.

What is coming with the NWO is part of our collective experience in this physical world, played out over many generations.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Ok.
So what? There's nothing to be done about it, right?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Ok.

That is up to you.

Chill out, don't let a thread on a conspiracy site upset you so much.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I'm not upset. Quite the contrary. I'm calmly accepting the invertible.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

What I think we have here is a reason to listen to this
when we read this here thread, for then it will make more sense, when i say bring it on , it is time for a 1776 not 1861.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
There has never been a single major revolution in the history of mankind where the people have got together to overcome a tyrannical government/ruler

Ever hear of Vercingetorix? They didn't exactly win that one but attempted it no less.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

what? 1776 ?? or was that a picnic? oh yea we got our self's free of one and replaced it with an other, just took over 250 to realize it .
or is it not in the history books.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I'm not upset. Quite the contrary. I'm calmly accepting the invertible.

Invertible? Not quite sure how the meaning of that words fits with what you are saying?

Do you accept that revolutions are planned events, never in the real interests of the people?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

what? 1776 ?? or was that a picnic? oh yea we got our self's free of one and replaced it with an other, just took over 250 to realize it .
or is it not in the history books.

1776 doesn't seem like much of a people's revolution when it's led by a bunch of ex-redcoat aristocrats.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

i think you missed the point

oh yea we got our self's free of one and replaced it with an other, just took over 250 to realize it .
and yes that is not in the history books.
in other words we are saying the same thing

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Ok.

Actually there is something we can do.

Stop playing the game. If enough people knew, they would know violence in not the answer. Simply don't take part in this 'revolution'.

We only have to look at recent TV shows to see how the idea of revolution is being programmed into the minds of the masses, it is just like prior to other revolutions, only the technology to influence people is even greater.

It's not just TV shows, it is films, music and video games. Even the MSM, it would not surprise me in the slightest of Eric Snowden is still a CIA agent- someone standing up for the truth and being chased down by the 'tyrannical US government', it has the hallmarks of agent provocateur all over it. If I'm wrong, then I'm sorry to Snowden but all I'm saying is it would not surprise me.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Stop playing the game. If enough people knew, they would know violence in not the answer. Simply don't take part in this 'revolution'.

So. We should forget about overthrowing the NWO?
I'm really confused now.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

So. We should forget about overthrowing the NWO?
I'm really confused now.

You know what I'm talking about.

You don't have however many thousand posts at ATS without understanding the conspiracies out there.

Revolutions are violent, miserable events that only lead to a very small % of people benefiting.

I'm saying don't take part, don't play the game. Any revolution that comes to America will be planned by the folks the people taking part will think they are revolting against!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

You don't have however many thousand posts at ATS without understanding the conspiracies out there.

I understand the theories but I sometimes have trouble with the logic behind them.
Are you saying that the NWO can be defeated with an unplanned revolution?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I understand the theories but I sometimes have trouble with the logic behind them.
Are you saying that the NWO can be defeated with an unplanned revolution?

No, the NWO can only ever be defeated when humanity collectively wakes up to the divide and conquer they have suffered for hundreds of years.

You cannot defeat the NWO with revolutions or violence, it is down to knowledge and realising how they play us and manipulate us, hence, stop playing the game. Don't comply, that is the only way to regain control and prevent a NWO coming to pass. Violence and revolution only help them take more steps to their NWO.

Looking at the world though, that time is a long long way off!!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

No, the NWO can only ever be defeated when humanity collectively wakes up to the divide and conquer they have suffered for hundreds of years.

Ah. Collectively. Like as a group. How does a group act without a plan?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Ah. Collectively. Like as a group. How does a group act without a plan?

Seriously, enough of your games.

Go troll somene else's thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Not trolling, just trying to figure out what you're talking about.
Since you don't seem to have any answers to my questions. I'll leave.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join