It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One heart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Oil on canvas

decorated with24k gold leaf

source:my paintings

One heart

One heart cannot be splitted

one dream cannot be taken

one wish of one desire

if you've got one heart

like one heart you will be

united in one dream

like the ocean with the mountains

in one eternal feel

like a horse running on the sands

of one heart kissing the shore

falling a sleep while the gentle water

touch his skin bathed by the sun

on an eternal place where forever he can run.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I like it, I like horses I was just in member art cause I also just posted some of mine. Do you like oil the best? I use them most of the time along with oil sticks when in that medium but I also like conte crayon charcoal and a whole smear of things. thank you for posting

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

I like it, I like horses I was just in member art cause I also just posted some of mine. Do you like oil the best? I use them most of the time along with oil sticks when in that medium but I also like conte crayon charcoal and a whole smear of things. thank you for posting
I like horses too,they are one of the most beautiful and gentle animals in the world.

I work only with oils.

But I do sketches before doing a paint.

I am glad that you liked it.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
How long have you been painting for? you should play around with making a deeper texture by using more of a globular technique and then knifing for what you are trying to do I think that it will add some much more to what you are conveying. Have you ever heard of Jenny Saville? She is by far my biggest influence in the art of oils if you have not you absolutley have to see her work.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

How long have you been painting for? you should play around with making a deeper texture by using more of a globular technique and then knifing for what you are trying to do I think that it will add some much more to what you are conveying. Have you ever heard of Jenny Saville? She is by far my biggest influence in the art of oils if you have not you absolutley have to see her work.
Almost two months.

Painting technique it is indeed a very hard thing as each painter has it's own technique.

I am sorry but I never heard of her as I try not be influenced in my art by someone else.

I will try to follow your advices.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

I always suggest learning from those that have mastered the art it isnt always about the composition but its that fine attention to detail in regards to use of tone color brush strokes etc etc it is very educational for me at least to learn and understand techniques utilized by others working within the same genre. What are your goals as an artist?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

What are your goals as an artist?
Oh I am so sorry I cannot talk about this right now,but one day I will.

I'd say:"Let the Art speak first and the goals will be achieved when her voice will be heard."

top topics

join