It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible ufo (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hi ATS! I was wanting to share something i caught on my phone a couple nights ago. I have just purchased a new android phone and it has many camera effects built in. Being a previous iphone owner, this was definitely an upgrade for me.the effects in the video are solarized mode.

About two nights ago, i got off work and the sun was setting. in the NW sky i could see venus shining brightly so i decided it was a good time to try my new cam effects.

While viewing the video, please play in fullscreen HD because its harder to see it without HD.

Also, the UFO appears around 7 seconds to the right of the screen going vertically, stops, then shoots off into a different direction. it happens within 7 sec. to 9 sec. in the video so its very fast.

Im not claiming it to be E.T. or anything, and i keep trying to see if it was a reflection of something, but it was almost dark with no cars around and it was too fast to be a bug so thats why im here to get some input. the other objects in the video are tree-lines and the roof of my home to the right.

venus is the black circle in the video. when i zoom out around 7s, look above my roof to the right and you will see the (light) UFO
video here

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stardustlifeform

It's hard to tell but if you slow it down a bit you see it come up from beside the house then down. At first it looks as if it come's from the sky

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by coolcatt

yes the direction of change is abnormal. i was thinking a reflection of a vehicles headlights turning, but there werent any around me. i am baffled, but i believe whatever it was, is in our atmosphere and not a shooting star

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
definitely not a shooting star, but i will have to leave it to others on here that are better at analyzing video to get a better determination about what it is before jumping into any conclusions.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAoxx

I agree, but is definitely unidentified

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
could it have been an insect?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Disregard, I misunderstood your reference.

edit on 22-6-2013 by Perhaps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
To me...after looking at it a few times it looks like a bird appearing from behind the building (hawk maybe) scoping out its pray and flying into the field/bushes. It could be a barn owl.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I've filled out insects and animals due to the movement and how fast it goes. That object is like 5 miles from where I was shooting the vid. It just crosses too much sky so fast

Also, those arent bushes, they're trees. So in comparison to Venus on the vid, it was rather high up there.
edit on 22-6-2013 by stardustlifeform because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

You say the object was 5 miles away, how did you determine this?
What size do you think the object is?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'm having a really tough time making it out - it is very small on my screen - tried watching it several times. I read the description regarding it coming in at 7 sec, and I thought I saw it once, but... Not enough to give you any feedback...

The video keeps playing weirdly - I must need to update my flashplayer!!

Sorry I can't be more helpful!

peace,
AB

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by stardustlifeform
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I've filled out insects and animals due to the movement and how fast it goes. That object is like 5 miles from where I was shooting the vid. It just crosses too much sky so fast

Also, those arent bushes, they're trees. So in comparison to Venus on the vid, it was rather high up there.
edit on 22-6-2013 by stardustlifeform because: (no reason given)

Please explain how you work out 5 miles this I really must read!!!

new topics

top topics

join