It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Mind Reader Reveals His Secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Given what's been in the news recently, I thought this would be cool for the folks at ATS. Well, at least now we know how they pull this type of "magic" trick off.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
wow, that is all kinds of awesome!!!!! everyone should see this clip.

When I saw the title of this thread, before I watched it, I remember Peter popov, many years ago he had these religious faith healing gatherings, he knew what ailments the people had...He had a hidden ear piece, people filled out forms as they filed into the place and this lady later fed him the info.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It was "doing the rounds" last year...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
More then just your personal life in the sense of finances is online, I have worked with the system at paypal that they use to identify fraudulent transactions and it goes very deep, They have databases on who your family members are, every address that you have paid bills at, got mail, put on a form... they can tell you the last person you had lunch with where both of you paid.

It is crazy how easy it is to find out information on people, I have tools that will tell me just about everything i need to know about you based off of just an email address, facebook or cell phone number. And i dont mean all together, any one of those can lead me to the rest. People uploading pictures from there phone to facebook before scrubbing the data from the pic is just horrible.

There are many ways to protect yourself and it starts with never giving out the correct information to things that dont need it, your email... doesnt need your full name and birth date, use a nick name and change the DOB. Your face book doesnt need this info either. The form you fill out at the store to get a discount card? doesnt need it. There are classes out there taught by hackers on how to protect yourself, i have helped teach one here locally.

Just be smart, assume everything you are doing or using or even seeing is a front for a hacker, because in the end, your common everyday things is what we will use to get you.
edit on 22-6-2013 by MrAoxx because: my spelling sucks

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
...And just imagine what the NSA can do....

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
There was this movie a while back, which exposed all of this. "Leap of Faith" with Steve Martin....

Watch that, and you're golden...you'll then know how they do everything from faith healing, to mediums that claim to talk to dead relatives, etc. it's a great scam, and one the people STILL fall for today...because they want to believe...

top topics

join