It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of Cincinatti

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
After finishing "Deus Ex" for the fourth time (best game ever,) I only this time around read a newspaper blurb in the game referring to the "Order of Cincinatti", an order established by George Washington to honor certain soldiers who had won an important victory in the Revolution.

However, the same text goes on to hint at a theory that the Order was really made as a hereditary military group that was trained, when the moment called for it, to swiftly take over the country's military when the executive branch was compromised.

This sounds like standard conspiracy boilerplate bollocks, but has anyone else heard of this group?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I remember coming across that in Deus Ex, but I don't think that it is anything of significance. I searched the net and couldn't find anything on it. And Deus Ex is one of the best games that I have ever played IMO, too bad Invisible War wasn't as good as the original.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
There were plenty of little blurbs within the game. The book "Jacob's Shadow" was written by one fo the developers exclusively for the game. There are plenty of nuggets of truth in the game, but even I ahve no clue about this one.

DE

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
there is actually a society of cinncinatti, it was once thought to be only old woman remembering there fathers efforts in wars, but there is more to this organisation then that, heres a link.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...
and if it isnt that one its this one
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

eather way this organization is tied in with some of the major iluminatie bloodlines.

[edit on 8-11-2004 by seedy_sid]

top topics

join