It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain's defense ministry releases its final UFO files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Just came up today on USA Today I notice. Thought some might want to read this now. Has some stuff that might be interesting and such.

From the article and files (quoted from USA Today article

Among them:

•A number of people said they were "amazed," "stunned," or "frightened" by formations of orange lights generated by the release of Chinese lanterns.

•UFOs were reported to be hovering near the Houses of Parliament in February 2008 and near Stonehenge in January 2009.

•A man in Cardiff claimed a UFO abducted his dog, car and tent while camping
with friends in 2007.

•A letter from a school child asked for the truth about UFOs after she had seen some strange lights. The letter included a drawing of an alien in an UFO waving. The document said the UFO desk sent her a bag of RAF "goodies" in response.

•A woman in Dorset reported seeing a "a bright white fireball? that entered her house through her kitchen window in August 2009. The fireball fell into a carrier bag and was followed by „blinding white sheet lightning?, but no trace of any burns was found in the kitchen, according to the documents.

Go here for film and more on above www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Woops I finally found on another search that this was posted (in a different way so I missed it in search) sorry! Yikes!

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Yep, main thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Yeah, I put "Britain's defense ministry releases its final UFO files " in the searched and glanced down the row of subs...and did not see it. Until after I posted it and checked again...of course

I usually am good at it ...but, not this time..

Put my title in search try it. It won't come up.
edit on 21-6-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
As posted above, this topic is already being discussed.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join