It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The matrix revealed. Masonic remedy in tracing boards?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
After watching a video by frank OCollins on Raman trust law, I was lead on a little journey. What I found was very interesting. What do you think of this symbology? Is it offering remedy of the system to the initiate?

My trail of thought here stems from this.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trying to work out what the godhead was, it kept coming Back to the Vatican, but it did not seem right. The the way their trust was set up was not the way we are operating. Why?

Did Masonic corporation put a flag on the moon? Would this Give masons as higher claim, witnessed by millions around the world, that the masons have a superior claim over the Vatican as they had just gained dominion/jurisdiction around the entire planet. the corporate takeover has began. I may have some Masonic secrets I've found that bares a similarity with the freeman on the land, sovereignty theory.

Here is my theory based on the first three tracing boards.

The degrees of masonry are the remedy to statutes, take you above the queen and pope, out of the system and into the world of "trust". Look at the tracing board for the first degree...

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

The three pillars are govt, monarchs, religion. The ladder goes above, before you can rise up that ladder the realisations you must make are on the ladder. Lets take a look. 

Both ladders have a book at the bottom, this is government and written law, acts. I don't want to preach, you know how they work through consent. Next is a key, and a woman and key, this is the sovereign queen and the key symbolises dominion over everything below. The key is under a anchor.....Admiralty law? We the masses are the chequered floor, the base of the pyramid.

At the top of the ladder is the holy grail/ Virgin Mary. Symbolising religion. The ladder goes higher...... Giving the initiate the idea there is more. (Note the three towers are in the clouds. Monarchy, govt and religion go higher  too.)

After finding out how the system works a feeling of being trapped may set in. now look at the Tracing board for 2nd degree....

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

The matrix Is revealed. Two pillars with two worlds, one based on trusts, the other laws. Is religion left behind here?The matrix(fictional reality) is symbolised by the building in this pic. And there seems to be a way out, this leaves the initiate intrigued about what is next. 

Let me give you the third degree. Lol.

Are you seeing this? Wait till you see what's next.....

Tracing board for third degree...

Think about death, and resurrection. And they contemplate it, then they incorporate that with what is learned in the first two degrees. They should figure out they are a corps, a corporate entity. A corporation, a trust! they are introduced to the trust.

flic.kr...

This next board gives a choice. I'm guessing the choice will let the masters know if your cup is half empty or half full.

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
ok reality isn't what it seems, but I doubt you'll find the answers you seek through masons and masonic temples. If it were so easy everyone would be doing it or trying to learn the secrets. and You kind of make yourself look crazy.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
the main matrix question

Blue pill or red pill???

my answer

NO pill.....then let see what happens

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Chicken.
Both pills! One's good, two's better!

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

I'm not thinking of joining up, there's more I've figured out, and more that confirms what I'm saying....much more, like this for instance.....

And you took up the tent of Molek, and the star of your mighty one Kiyyun, images which you made to bow before them. Therefore I shall remove you beyond Bab'el Acts 7:43

The images that made you bow down before them. The boards. The bab'el acts? Rules of parliament. Remove= remedy.

edit on 22-6-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by thePharaoh

Chicken.
Both pills! One's good, two's better!
maybe the red pill is the scottish rite and the blue pill is the york rite but who knows
its a secret phage

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Don't be discouraged that your thread isn't getting a lot of attention. It's much too high-level for most. Unless you have a well-developed questioning and observation mechanism, it would be overpowering. I think you're on to something. However, remember whose tracing boards these are. It's natural that the masons would depict the end of their path to be freedom from the matrix, but I contend that their 'freedom' is simply another form of control.

IMO, the only freedom we humans have available to us is the freedom to relax and take life as it comes. If that freedom is out of your reach (and the elite use a multitude of techniques to ENTICE us to keep it from OURSELVES), you are a slave to the ones who benefit from your self-imposed anxiety and fear. You might say they feed on it. However, the only real barrier to your freedom from anxiety and fear is your own prejudices and attachments. The elite know this and the ego knows it as well. Both work together to keep you a safe (for them) distance from discovering the truth that all is as it should be under natural law.

The pain the human race experiences is the pain we have brought on ourselves, through our choices to judge others, think we are better than others, steal from others, hurt others, lie to others.... do you see a pattern? Others. The powers that be want us to continue thinking of others as truly other-than-self. But the truth is, and you can see this hinted at in your tracing boards, there is only one consciousness running this show. One infinite consciousness who likes to wear masks (or mirrors, if you will) in order to better understand its own nature. Know thyself. It's the first thing they tell you, and ultimately the last thing that is recognized. Because once you grok that all is one, the rest is gravy.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

One infinite consciousness who likes to wear masks

Funny, the word "person" is derived from a Latin word meaning actors mask or persona, which shows how long this has been going on for, I've got a couple more threads in me on this topic yet. more to reveal!

Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot. My cup is full......its only halfway, but it's full.

edit on 24-6-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

top topics

join