It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sightings Anunnaki Winged God? Incredible Evidence Whistle Blower Explains 2013

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Bob Evans UFO Investigator into SOHO Images that could be the Anunnaki Winged God! Thirdphaseofmoon Exclusive Interview! Quote By Bob Evans”Please compare the above ancient Sumerian wall carving of their Anunnaki Winged God to the image above it … in this image you can clearly see the God Figure in the center, with a nice Harness holding him to a large set of Birds Wings … the Birds Wings have landing gear, shown as a long pole, with round wheels attached at the bottom … the Birds Wings look so damn close to the white ship in the image above the carving” ........

Read full: [color=Orange]UFO Sightings Anunnaki Winged God? Incredible Evidence Whistle Blower Explains 2013

Very interesting interview and incredible photos. I believe we are not the only living beings in this vast universe. Maybe there are many higher beings such as Gods or Angles whom we can’t see with our flesh eyes existing and looking after humans. But I think the so-called “winged god” white marks in images in the video are just plasma bursts happening when sun's rays collide with our atmosphere and cause atomic malfunctions. How about your idea?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by casablanca887

Bob Evans needs to read up on Cosmic ray strikes and the real causes of those images , no Anunnaki involved .

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
"UFO" pictures on youtube with added music= hoax

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Bob Evans needs to read up on Cosmic ray strikes and the real causes of those images , no Anunnaki involved .

Agree with you. Should we find a class about Cosmic ray for this guy?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Got as far as thirdphaseofm.....then i switched off..

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Strange. I've watched it again. The white dot has exact same shape with the bird's wing in some ancient frescoes. I don't think pictures in the video are photoshopped. Any explanation for this???

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
No space ships, cosmic rays hitting the CCD of the camera.
I know many of you follow some pretty shameful youtube channels that push this bs, but go do some research, you will see this is nothing but a camera artifact caused by solar rays/cosmic rays.

Some of you are just too willing to believe any old rubbish

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It's easy to make fun of things you don't understand or don't want to understand. But there comes a time when we all must face the truth. Watch out that you don't turn into a naysayer

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

The "Super Star Destroyer" as he calls it looks like Comet Lovejoy .
www.skyandtelescope.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annunak1
It's easy to make fun of things you don't understand or don't want to understand. But there comes a time when we all must face the truth. Watch out that you don't turn into a naysayer

So, Annunaki1 believes that the SOHO artifacts are Annunaki winged gods?

Color me surprised.

It's easy to make such erroneous claims about things you don't understand or don't want to understand.
edit on 21-6-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I do believe there are/or have been unknown crafts around our sun, but this guy in the interview is no whistle blower.. to him all the light sources are spaceships coming out of warp and lazer wars... he is one of those that make the serious researchers look silly

Perhaps he is just having a laugh.. cant tell really

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Such shoddy research is contrary to his credo.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by casablanca887
Strange. I've watched it again. The white dot has exact same shape with the bird's wing in some ancient frescoes. I don't think pictures in the video are photoshopped. Any explanation for this???

They aren't photoshopped. As Gortex said, they are SOHO camera artifacts.

Here are two examples of how some bright objects can create these "winged" artifacts on SOHO images. Some objects cause a camera sensor overload, and the result is a horizontal pixel bleed:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by casablanca887. How about your idea?

I think Mr. Evans needs to stop watching Star Trek.
Who is this guy?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
I do believe there are/or have been unknown crafts around our sun, but this guy in the interview is no whistle blower.. to him all the light sources are spaceships coming out of warp and lazer wars... he is one of those that make the serious researchers look silly

The only unknown craft around our sun is in your vivid imagination.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Originally posted by Spacespider

The only unknown craft around our sun is in your vivid imagination.

Really? So you must be an anti to Planet X theory.

edit on 21-6-2013 by casablanca887 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Are you asking me???

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Are you asking me???

You're the one who linked an article and video featuring Bob Evans, so it is a good assumption that you may know something about this guy.

Otherwise, why would you find what he says credible?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Are you asking me???

You're the one who linked an article and video featuring Bob Evans, so it is a good assumption that you may know something about this guy.

Who is Bob Evans? A clown??? Indeed, I don't know who the h*ll this guy is. And who tell you that I find what that guy told credible?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Are you asking me???

Who is Bob Evans? A clown??? Indeed, I don't know who the h*ll this guy is. And who tell you that I find what that guy told credible?

You are the one that posted this video of Bob Evans telling us that the SOHO images may be the Anunnaki winged gods. I assume that means you think his claims have some credence (or have some reason for the creation of a thread), otherwise why would you post it?

I mean, there are a lot of random unknown people out there (and on YouTube) making random claims. There must be some reason why you felt that this guys claims were worth the creation of this thread.

So why specifically do you feel that Bob Evan's claims may have some credence, or at least be worth posting? Which takes us back to Pauligirl's question: "Who is Bob Evans?"

edit on 6/21/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join