It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased Cancer Rates?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I am very concerned at what is happening around me. In the past two years I have seen both friends and other people being diagnosed with cancer. I myself have lost my Mother to this insidious and evil disease, but that was years before the meltdown in Japan. What concerns me is that I see more and more people getting cancer since the earthquake in Japan. I have lost people to cancer over the years but to see an increase in cases is very troubling indeed.

Has anyone noticed an increase in cancer rates where you are?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Almost everyone in the middle classes of Hungary die of that recently, except for some isolated cases of car accidents and heart failure.
I recommend trying spiritual therapies such as NLP (the kind taught by the NLP Comprehensive), Silva Mind Control, an organic diet with no sugar, adding some health foods such as miso, especially if the issue is radiation, plus Rife self-therapy with electricity of various frequencies led into the body to kill cancer cells, as alternative treatments, and above all, have a decent homeopathic caregiver along with your regular checkups.
Cancer is the most characteristic disease of the consumer age. The mentalities of Carcinosum as recorded by homeopaths do check out. (that does not mean this would be the remedy you would be trying as homeopathy is an individual method.)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yes a close family friend died a few days ago and we attend his funeral next week. I saw in some newspaper that it was something like 1 in 4 will get cancer. I am very sceptic about how it seems to affect the general public because when I look at eg our Royalty the 1 in 4 doesn't seem to apply. I appreciate they have the very best of health care but cancer is a disease that I thought respected noone, even the very rich. So although I have seen a nujmber of threads on can cer cures, I do suspect there is a far better treatment than the ghastly chemo we get offered.

In my family my Father died when I was 1 month old of stomach cancer. The next generation is two sons and a grand daughter of 2. Although they are all well, my son 's lady has a Grandparent and 3 cousins who have died of breast cancer. Her other grandmother has it and both she and her mother have had growths removed. In her family the odds are worse than 1 in 4.

However looking back through family records we are also prone to aneurysms. Every family seem to have odd illnesses they are prone to apart from cancer and perhaps its down to environment, stress, nutrition etc that affect our timeclock of life and illness. I know insurance companies are hell-bent on grabbing our dna which I think should be kept well away and private.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Is the the OP linking the heightened cancer instances in his family to Fukushima?

Incidentally, fermented soy products such as miso are known to increase your cancer risk (at a high enough dosage...) I mean, you'd have to literally eat tons of it, but still.

Miso as a cure for radiation poisoning? It's no wonder I don't bother coming here often now.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I know three people (two close and verifiable) and one word of mouth (three mouths away)

All heard about the same time. Golf ball sized lumps on necks. One guy who is my uncle has just been prescribed like six weeks of chemo. Another co-worker is apparently too scared to get it checked out, or so I hear. another is just some guy working a dock in this region but is reported to also have lump on neck.

Three people all roughly same time frame. Two I know are pushing mid sixties, I'd say. the other is unknown.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yes. You've mentioned it on another thread.

Would you be kind enough to explain the link between someone in the States experiencing the symptoms you have described and Fukushima? Thanks.

Moreover, why isn't anyone in Fukushima experiencing it?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Move too Detroit,,, i here there is a realeastate deal u won't believe,,,,,and not RadioActive
,,now there 's Bonus.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
RT today did a documentary on the people in Iraq and the huge numbers of children being born with defects and dying in early childhood. I don't remember the name of the town they were filming in but a doctor said how worried she was about the increase in cancer which she said was more common than the common cold.

The reason the documentary pointed to was the use of depleted uranium weapons used in the Gulf Wars that are extremely toxic. I also read a few years ago that these weapons also pollute the soil.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Yes. But how is it related to Fukushima?

top topics

join