It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSers that I respect.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

I will visit that village, if possible, some day! This is information I can USE! Thank you for answering my question.

Dandelions are beautiful, aren't they?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I like to keep my mouth shut until I have something to say. (Hence low postage over... how many years now?) But if I've ever replied to you, it's because you made me think. (Or very infrequently because you've made me mad.)

Overall, I like anyone who's willing to tackle subjects that might not be popular, but sure could be if examined in the right light. I like anyone who will bring a far out idea, and just discuss the whys and whynots. And I like anyone who is open to changing their mind. Those folks are the source of fantastic discussion.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
I respect Darth Prime because of his above post

actually not only that post, other posts also

edit on 20-6-2013 by Lady_Tuatha because: (no reason given)

the R.E.S.P.E.C.T is mutual girl!

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
That's a pretty good list of varied yet decent folks who I also seem to respect here. I think that they do deserve a shout out just for being them.

edit on 21-6-2013 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
I can't stand none of ya.

Matter of fact, I am taking every last one of you off the Christmas Card list.

Except Darth. Since no one else like Darth, I'll go ahead and take one for the team, hold my nose, and be his friend.

edit on 20-6-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

Oh Girl that is some shady shade,

The Library is now open!

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Oh wow

I'm honoured and humbled to be mentioned in your list Dave, what a lovely start to my day

To be honest I rarely post anything serious, but I know that my friends on here all enjoy a good laugh and share a similar sense of humour, if we bring a smile to a face, well that's why we post.

Any thread I write however is nothing without others input and sense of humour to bounce off, so I'll take this opportunity to thank you all for being such good sports.

Well that's about as long as my attention span allows me to be serious

So I'll go back to Cody mode

This just makes me giggle

And Dave

Cody

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I detect what must surely be a lot of very sore lips among the posters in this thread.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Ahhhh … you see I was at the party, but it now appears that I've accidentally entered the room where some strange type of circle-suck is going on.

*** backs slowly towards the exit **

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Oh wow OP... good list!

For me? I respect most ATS members. After all, it takes a certain person to be on these boards for an extended period of time, especially.

Each member brings a specific "somethin', somethin'" to the table and I can dig it.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I just went through 5 pages, desperately looking for my nickname

On a serious note:

Boncho
DocHolidaze
Heff
Flyers

...actually...those I remember. I often post while in "alternative state"...so I'm having trouble even remembering what I posted about, let alone nicknames

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

For me? I respect most ATS members. After all, it takes a certain person to be on these boards for an extended period of time, especially.

Nicely put.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

My god man, your avatar in my peripheral vision just scared the crap out of me. Thought there was a critter on my screen.......

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wondermost

It's just a drone flying over the middle east. Move along...no reason to panic.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I'll get along with anyone who can disagree with me without resorting to name calling.

I think I always enjoy:

Wildtimes
Alyssa
Jigger
Charles1952
Arbitrageur
ChaoticOrder

In no particular order, not all inclusive and subject to change.
edit on 21-6-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

eh we'll get used to em eventually. might take a while to adapt to sleeping through the hellfire's but whatta ya gonna do?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Even though I dont post much, my wife is a big contributor here, and Im not putting her on the list, she knows what she does here.

But this is for those members thats names are NOT mentioned, but probably check here hoping they would be.

This one goes out to all of you!!

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Illumin Not I

To us nerds and wallflowers just hoping to get out on the dance floor. We can form our own cool club. We don't need no stinkin recognition.....

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
When it comes to topics regarding homeless people, I look forward to Hopechest's posts...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Woah I was mentioned, I didn't think my threads or replies to threads were really worth a mention, just speaking what I felt.
I have a few I respect, even the ones that don't agree with me, which is cool, they make me think, which is what the site is about, denying ignorance.

Favorite members tho are:
Beezer
Lilred
Mblahnikluver
Semperfortis
Cody
Destinyone
Rodimus
Slayer
Furrytexan
Lady Tuatha
Seabag
It's 0400, can't think of other names right now lol

edit on 6/21/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join