It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The proof that God exists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jamesthegreat

I think he is this guy...

Again OP you offer no proof...so who is the one trolling here?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I think

Oh you can?

..so who is the one trolling here?
You are,in this thread from the beginning,as in many other threads,but I guess you forget in what forum was posted.....In the right forum.

Oh,I know what you want,many off topic posts and me banned,like you have done with other guy yesterday.

I guess you have been gone too long boymonkey....too long,and ATS has changed,....since you've been gone.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

I don't have a clue who you are on about, I can not ban anyone.

Back on topic again you say proof but fail to prove anything except flowers grow....well done a 3 year old could have told us all that.

Oh and please tell us how ATS has changed.
edit on 20-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I don't have a clue who you are on about, I can not ban anyone.
Sure you don't.

us

Us?
I guess it's just YOU that YOU do not understand.

tell us
Again us?

Why, you are more than one?

In a good way,and you will see.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
12 But these people, like irrational animals—creatures of instinct born to be caught and destroyed—speak blasphemies about things they don’t understand, and in their destruction they too will be destroyed, 13 suffering harm as the payment for unrighteousness. They consider it a pleasure to carouse in the daytime. They are spots and blemishes, delighting in their deceptions as they feast with you. 14 They have eyes full of adultery and are always looking for sin. They seduce unstable people and have hearts trained in greed. Children under a curse! 15 They have gone astray by abandoning the straight path and have followed the path of Balaam, the son of Bosor,0 who loved the wages of unrighteousness 16 but received a rebuke for his transgression: A donkey that could not talk spoke with a human voice and restrained the prophet’s irrationality.

17 These people are springs without water, mists driven by a whirlwind. The gloom of darkness has been reserved for them. 18 For by uttering boastful, empty words, they seduce, with fleshly desires and debauchery, people who have barely escaped from those who live in error. 19 They promise them freedom, but they themselves are slaves of corruption, since people are enslaved to whatever defeats them. 20 For if, having escaped the world’s impurity through the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in these things and defeated, the last state is worse for them than the first. 21 For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness than, after knowing it, to turn back from the holy command delivered to them. 22 It has happened to them according to the true proverb: A dog returns to its own vomit, and, “a sow, after washing itself, wallows in the mud.”

2 Peter 2:12-22
edit on 20-6-2013 by FollowTheWhiteRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Us as in everyone reading this thread.....
And I really do not know who got banned all I can guess is that it was your other account.

But whatever I came here to see proof that God exists and you have not proved anything so I suggest straight to the hoax bin.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Well piequal3because14 ,

Personally myself i am an extremely honest person. If i had found that object on the street the first thing i would have done is taken it to the local police station or lost property office.

I am sure that the person that lost it would have appreciated your kindness and honesty if you had done the same thing?... (maybe that piece of jewellery has a deep affective value for the person that lost it?) But they cannot can they, as you decided to keep it for yourself!

How sad.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

And I really do not know who got banned all I can guess is that it was your other account.
Well then you know just as I stated.

Oh and....I have only this account because It is the real beauty of life and mind to have only one account.

I suggest straight to the hoax bin
Nope,sorry.

But I have to ask,wy?

Do you like that place called haox bin?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Us as in everyone reading this thread.....

But whatever I came here to see proof that God exists and you have not proved anything so I suggest straight to the hoax bin.

Like you, Boymonkey, I came here to see this "proof" that gods exists. But I too was also let down.
As yes, that Mystery men clip sums up piequal3because14 perfectly.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

From you

Do you like that place called haox bin?

It is spelt a Hoax bin....guess the devil has a new apprentice eh?.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Personally myself i am an extremely honest person. If i had found that object on the street the first thing i would have done is taken it to the local police station or lost property office.
I have done that but nobody has claimed and then it was given back to me after a certain amount of time has passed,this is why I posted this thread long time after I found it.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

It is spelt a Hoax bin....guess the devil has a new apprentice eh?.
Oh I am not a such a good speller as you are to be a good apprentice.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

But you said that If people make a typo they are showing their true selves as a devils apprentice.
Whatever don't even bother eh? nothing you have said recently proves God exists, your hate for people in general does shine through your posts, you try and hide it with fake love but many see through it.
I still have no idea who got banned and your posts still say to me that it was your other account

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by Rodinus

I have done that but nobody has claimed and then it was given back to me after a certain amount of time has passed,this is why I posted this thread long time after I found it.

From your original post you stated that the pendant that you found was given to you as a sign which proved god's existence. Now your saying that you passed it in as lost property??
Which it is, was it a gift or a lost item?
Seems that you have forgotten the lie that you originally posted, or you are now changing your story to make yourself sound like a good christian (or whatever religion you follow).

edit on 20/6/13 by jamesthegreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

But you said that If people make a typo they are showing their true selves as a devils apprentice.

Oh you're twisting my words,I guess you should revise that post implied in your rethoric.

This time not the typo but the love you have for the hoax bin.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I still have no idea who got banned and your posts still say to me that whoever it was it was your other account.
Nope ,sorry,because I don't have a double personality like many here do ....have.

Should I raised to triple?..or four times?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

From your original post you stated that the pendant that you found was given to you as a sign which proved god's existence. Now your saying that you passed it in as lost property?? Which it is, was it a gift or a lost item?

While walking on a street after a rainy day I have found this beautiful object .
....so low....

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Seems that you have forgotten the lie that you originally posted, or you are now changing your story to make yourself sound like a good christian (or whatever religion you follow).

While walking on a street after a rainy day I have found this beautiful object .
...too low.....

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit
12 But these people, like irrational animals—creatures of instinct born to be caught and destroyed—speak blasphemies about things they don’t understand, and in their destruction they too will be destroyed, 13 suffering harm as the payment for unrighteousness. They consider it a pleasure to carouse in the daytime. They are spots and blemishes, delighting in their deceptions as they feast with you. 14 They have eyes full of adultery and are always looking for sin. They seduce unstable people and have hearts trained in greed. Children under a curse! 15 They have gone astray by abandoning the straight path and have followed the path of Balaam, the son of Bosor,0 who loved the wages of unrighteousness 16 but received a rebuke for his transgression: A donkey that could not talk spoke with a human voice and restrained the prophet’s irrationality.

17 These people are springs without water, mists driven by a whirlwind. The gloom of darkness has been reserved for them. 18 For by uttering boastful, empty words, they seduce, with fleshly desires and debauchery, people who have barely escaped from those who live in error. 19 They promise them freedom, but they themselves are slaves of corruption, since people are enslaved to whatever defeats them. 20 For if, having escaped the world’s impurity through the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in these things and defeated, the last state is worse for them than the first. 21 For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness than, after knowing it, to turn back from the holy command delivered to them. 22 It has happened to them according to the true proverb: A dog returns to its own vomit, and, “a sow, after washing itself, wallows in the mud.”

2 Peter 2:12-22
edit on 20-6-2013 by FollowTheWhiteRabbit because: (no reason given)
Amen

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I urge folk to read this thread.

Anyhow until you post "proof" and not just your opinion Iam out of this thread.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join