It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Diversion Not Planned For

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
As this is in the Skunk forum, I ask you to keep an open mind now that you are reading this. Allowing yourself to believe anything is possible so that I may link to you a chain of events that may have lead us on a path of salvation.

A small introductory should be in order as to elaborate on the spectrum of what resides before your eyes.

My name and thoughts can be found as my signature. I reference these for two reasons as they pertain to my past which is imperative to understand to know how I , we have come to this moment.

To toot my own horn, which needs to be done and for you to understand that well, it needs to be done.

April 10 2013, The day before my 29 birthday, I was born in 1984, in Toronto, I was able to capture this photo

Close up

Now, this photo is enhanced, and so are the rest of the photos I will proved a link to with the originals that I was able to use in Microsoft Office Picture Manager.

I knew what I had captured because of what I believe to be true but wanted to see what others would contribute as suggestions to explain what it is that makes it appear as if, well, some type of phenomenon is happening in these photos.

abovetopsecret.com

This thread was not started until April 21 2013, 11 days after they were captured for a couple of reasons.

I was celebrating my birthday that night and had not yet played with them changing the brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation to enhance fully what was there.

That weekend, I had a binge on documentaries on youtube. A conspiracy "theorist's" wet dream. From Friday night till Monday morning. everything you could think of on youtube regarding NWO, Illuminati, US GOVT cover up, operation high jump, WWI, WWII, Knights Templar, King David, Angels, Aliens, Atlantis and beyond.

The morning of Monday April 15 I woke early after falling asleep late watching these docs. I Took a stroll on ATS to see what was being talked about and came across this thread.New Drone So I threw in my two cents, which ended up paying dividends when I came home that day after doing my placement for school.

posted on 15-4-2013 @ 07:02 AM
I wonder if this auto-pilot type of technology existed roughly ten years ago. I mean if they can convert a helicopter into a drone imagine hat they could do with a full sized plane? say in the month of September, because I know a country, that asks it's people to pray for it every day. God bless the land of equal opportunity.....

This was the day of the Boston Marathon bombing. At 46 seconds of this video it will freeze and you will notice a flag in the buildings above. There are flags of nations on poles together yes and an American Flag flying by itself, yet this is the only flag in the buildings above on this day, after a comment like the one above that you just read hours before this operation had to be carried out.

As a person who is well aware of symbolism and the value of a coincidence and the weekend birthday I just experienced, knew I could not let this opportunity slip away, because of what I have been able to prove over the years obtaining knowledge through information of a well,

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

The man died for what he believed in and so shall I and if prophecy is correct than all shall be judged.

With the amount of information after these attacks, which would have been much worse, if there was not those out there who were taking photographs of the event or were somewhat aware of their plans.

Lets call a spade a spade here. We now know that The GOVT has been spying on everyone they can and have for years, myself included for what I believe, the story I will tell, and the ability to bring down the biggest con opposed on man. There have been many pioneers in this war but time is now upon us to divide ourselves into two categories.

With us or against us.

Why do I say the NSA GOVT has been spying on me for years, is because of the site I referenced in my intro.
Arrogant and narcissistic this may come across and I am only making reference to this because I want to reassure you that I do not want to be nor am I in this for the money and no matter how much I try to avoid the inevitable I can elude it as much as possible or blend in to my surroundings because what I write about is trying to make all of you, like me.

That is what scares the GOVT and their agenda pushed by those who wish to control the world through their NWO. To which Bush SR so eloquently put that they will be successful in accomplishing. Well I am here to help those who wish to stop this from being accomplished.

We know their agenda as we can connect Bush and co. to Skull and Bones, Bohemian, Grove, Freemasonry, Illuminati, Occultist. And branch on to various topics to include crowely, Templar, Zionism, which encompasses what JFK was eventually killed for believing in.

The Boston Bombing was the beginning of the end, literally for the world, if this was not revealed to be a blunder false flag committed by the American GOVT and their covert agents and passed as a drill with papers later proving they were thinking the same thing just months later.

It was a false flag and we got so very lucky in how they have played it out and with Benghazi (Christopher, 9/11) IRS, AP, NSA, I am even going to include the "Birther's". But where things get serious is with Syria and what they are trying to accomplish.

This war is just American finishing what the CIA started back in March of 1949, documented as the first Arab military coup.

This will only escalate into world war three if Israel and its allies get access into Syria to legally invade and destroy what they themselves create. Which is in some regards far better than the obaMABUSh regime.

I hope this has your attention. If you do not think I am serious, take a look at Denver international airport, Chinese ghost cities, Georgia guide stones, underground highways,and ask yourself why do they exist?

This will be a long report and along the way I will point out various articles of information that is deemed necessary to fill in blanks or provide proof for you because, if you have gotten this far you have allowed yourself to open your mind and believe any this is possible. Because what I do have to tell you does cover a variety of topics and if I have to verify it I will and I will make sure that if I can't you know there is a possibility it may be pulled out of my ass.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
As this encompasses History then this involves my past, your past their past his pas her past. A lot to try and control but it is being done with social networking and the computer facilities the GOVTS have to collect mass amounts of data. It is why I keep my camera tapped on my laptop, if they want to they have the power to do anything they want to. How do I know this, just from personal experience, I was almost killed and infected with a disease, scarlet Fever, and my older brother was killed in the Afghanistan war in 2009.

abovetopsecret

This is one of my earlier threads which will help explain the illuminati connection to my life. I was not accustom to paragraphing yet after any years of journal work so the read may be a little to bunched.

2002 here we are 11 years later on the brink of the possibility of taking the road less traveled. Not the high road, better road, honest road, a road of glory and grace, but a road for the people of the people because they truly understand the true nature of the world. One in which they have been lied to, poisoned, murder for ritual, pleasure, profit, and manipulated as best as they could have without the holy trinity needed to help expose and spread, the true desires in how a race wanted to become gods themselves and knew it was only a matter of time that sacrifices will be made but pleasures shall be enjoyed along the way in the name of your God.

A lot to take in maybe if do not understand the true nature of religion, which is unity. The father, Abraham, the son Muhammad, the holy ghost Jesus. Because the Jewish people needed a record of 'their history" to keep as public record which all civilizations use and adopt to, how does one balance the scale in a sense so that the people/public have the right to know the truth/cover up that is being coned upon man in order for a new species to be control, spawned with others who desire nothing more than darkness. To put it lightly at best.

I know, still not simple enough, but I am trying, remember, this covers history and much has either been destroyed or kept for private ownership. What is true power?, Knowledge. what is control?, of that knowledge.

Christianity was indeed manipulated by man for the purpose of control because the Roman Empire that it was, could no longer control what could not be silenced. Adopted these new gospels as holy scripture for the purpose of control. Control of the masses.

Yes history in one way or another has always been about control. Which Empire or ruler has not wanted to rule the world regardless of race or creed. Huh? Huh?

For 11 years since my awakening, not that I was not already before, but more so of a redirecting or even limiting of the paths in Life I had to take in order to get accomplished what I thought, believed, chose, to be the best and right thing possible, and try to accomplish my daily goal of making someone smile on a global scale.

That is what I need to stress as well. I only want to help. I am not pushing a book for you to buy or endorsing a product to buy with money. I am asking you to buy what it is I am endorsing which is myself and as a point of reference there is a collection of thoughts, some long, mostly poetic, of 11 years of my life from the horses mouth.

I can admit to being a Freemason and obtaining my second degree but later dropping out after I complied to requests made to me by my Worshipful Master and Sponsors to cease my poetry site, because no one would love me for it and that I seek psychiatric attention for it.

This was last year at this Time. I eventually made my way into the hospital and a month later walked out with a diagnoses of an Over active Imagination. I even completed the semester that I had failed in college after returning to in the winter because of the separation I had made from myself for this fraternity. I quit before I checked myself in because what I knew about myself and all my research prior, Knew this society had something to offer me. Unfortunately, I was not able to comply with the fact that I wanted answers to certain questions I had about our past that involved Freemasonry and included myself, after shutting down my site and seeking counselling.

When I was inside what did I do? Watch a crap load of movies and tell them what I am telling you. Only I did not have the photo graphs to prove what it is I believe and if you followed the thread, you will know and I don't have to mention my theory here.

So after taking those photos the day before my birthday and experiencing that documentary weekend and Monday morning referencing 9/11 as a false flag and its the Boston Marathon Bombings, I knew I had to take this opportunity to help all of those out there who are not aware to the vastness and capabilities this NWO has and who truly is involved compared to the magnitude of people 6.5 billion people who they wish or desire toget rid of any way possible, but its prophesied Armageddon/Judgement day, But that is only good if its too late, especially when we know what to look for and MABUS is a good place to start according to some French dude.

I expect to take criticism for this for I may not have fully explained myself yet, But if you have read through the entire piece so far and are intrigued I will ask any questions there are and fill in any holes.

I want to leave room for discussion to those who are seriously interested. I do not mind the baiting and if its clever enough you might get the desired response.

I have truly sacrificed my life for this moment. To bring down these GOVTS but it truly resides with n the people. It has taken its toll on those who have had to endure what they themselves cannot comprehend due to the lack of understand of how it is I came to be.

edit on 20-6-2013 by whatzshaken because: missing piece

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I have no idea what is in your picture, but I am fairly certain that a lot of what you talk about is true. A lot of that information is openly available on the net and in college courses. The question is, just how deep does the rabbit hole go?

I don't know if you made this connection, but I have seen YouTube videos depicting ridiculous maneuvers by the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center towers. Some people think they were drones.

Things that exist exist for a reason, and there are no coincidences. A lot of ideas are rejected by the Ego. Which is why whoever is pushing this agenda doesn't have to worry about people finding out, because they will simply either not notice or not believe what is in front of them and prefer to believe what is not.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I pretty much agree with your theory here. But I don't think that governments are in control, they are like us victims, and used as a tool.

I don't think that aliens or something are messing with us. I'm not sure what to think of your picture.
I didn't even knew yet, why you posted it.

I know a lot of the things you say, from observing the world and consume lots and lots of information.
I can expand your thread with pages full of situations and events taking place to back up your theory, which you didn't even mentioned.

But the the separate light sources, is for now, beyond me.
edit on 6/20/2013 by Sinter Klaas because: Add explanation.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Al lot of it is the juxtaposition of Logic and reason when dealing with the Ego.

Which includes faith in GOD and the existence of. Religion has played a integral role in society, influencing our whole way of life. Even science, as a new religion in understand HOW life can be logically explain, still has yet to explain beyond any theories, how we came to existence. Putting Science and religion head to head just like logic and reason.

Those who have this NWO agenda are not stupid, these people have gotten to were they are by calculated risks and measure taken over the course of Time. There is a battle/war between true and false on this planet, an INFORMATION WAR, as it involves the human race as its introduction into the Universe as a species created long ago and eventually given consciousness of true and false by fallen angels, who wish to create army to promote the Lucifer way of Life.

The Human species, as next to Godliness as we are, in our arrogant manner superior to any species on this planet. A diverse and rich planet full of ecosystems and multiple organisms that coexist peacefully. As this planet is a representation of the Universe and the many splendid wonders it has.

Logically , trying to explain to someone that there is a group of "elite" hell bent of world domination, implies a majority of circumstances for this to be true. Linking economics, with politics, religion and science, because of the resources needed to accomplish their goal of becoming gods they were promised they could one day become and live forever, artificially.

Reason, defies logic, as you then must incorporate science, history, politics, religion, cover ups, control, corruption, and withholding of information/knowledge from the masses. Disproving those who are reporting information to us as false, Trying to discredit the source, which over time and history will do so itself. The truth is like a lion set it free and it will defend itself.

It truly is a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy and has plagued mankind for a millennium and more, and in Time will be accomplished if only more people can become aware to this madness even just as a thought and accept it as the truth. Thought or ideas do not become reality until it they are put into action. If more people become aware to any number of cover ups associated with this world wide NWO then piece by piece this empire will crumble down, if that is hat the people desire.

Because we know what some suggest as a balance to this world would be 500 million humans lives inhabiting this planet. Which means 6.5 billion humans have to die for this to be accomplished. FEMA has already bought mass graves for those in America preparing for this event in various other ways, and so have other countries.

The odds are those who read this will not be one of those lucky 500 million but rather one of the 6 billion wished and desired dead.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Please feel free to contribute like you already have in any way possible in a positive manner. This is a vast cover up involving many, many aspects of Life.

this video will shed some light about the photo and notice the comet chart that coincides with comet ISON this year.

This is what the GOVTS and Religion know as the event Armageddon, and have been preparing for, because Religion knew of its return, Science and GOVT verified this and helped cover it up.

top topics

join