It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ola from Brazil!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Dear ATS folks,

For a long time been reading and appreciating all the valuable information and knowledge provide by this community , I realize that was the right time do register and introduce my self to you.

I am Brazilian guy, 35 years old, married, no child yet. Work for Brazilian Oil Company as a business administrator, specifically planning and control in the construction of a large refinery. I am also a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt but only for a hobby purpose, as I don’t give classes or fight in championships.

Between others things, I like to stay in contact with nature(trekking and mountain bike), play with my dogs, go to the beach in a sunny day, play guitar, and read occult literature (Blatavsky, Pike, M.P Hall, Sitchin,..) and UFO´s issues as well science progress and archeology.

So why I am showing up only now??? Because we are living “memorable times” these days in this country and I know for sure that will change my life, and maybe yours, for a better way!!

So I hope I can help providing information of the events taking place here,

Any thing please fell free to ask, and if I can, I will be very glad to help!

Best regards,

Gus

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Olla Amigo.....

thanks for checking in with us.....
I would really lke o know what the hell the furor is about...certainly not bus fares surely.....
can you outline what the people want to gain from the demostrations?
What is their aim?
Thanks you for allowing us to ask.....peace out stirling.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
i have a message for your country men,

please stop the riots until after the world cup

seriously , welcome to ATS nice to meet you, no doubt cody will be about soon to give you your complementary tin foil hat.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Olla Amigo.....

thanks for checking in with us.....
I would really lke o know what the hell the furor is about...certainly not bus fares surely.....
can you outline what the people want to gain from the demostrations?
What is their aim?
Thanks you for allowing us to ask.....peace out stirling.

Hi stirling, thanks for replying!

In my honest opinion, I can see that this popular movement is being hijacked by the extreme left parties (communist parties) and using the 0,20 cents fare increase argument to bring desistabilization in the political scenario, as we can identify very clear that “professionals protesters” are the ones who are looting, vandalizing, robbering and bringing fear to the population. Let’s say 99% of the protestors are students of universities, blue collar workers, entire families with kids protesting in a peaceful way, but the rest are criminals promoting violence and fear.

My mainly concern is that the MSM is only broadcasting the bad side and the collateral effects, so now the population is becoming the divided to support the protests.

The bus fares have already dropped in Sao Paulo and Rio, but there are a lot more of things to be done here because our country:

• Better schools, hospitals and public transportation;
• Jail for all the politicians convicted in corruption crimes (costs Brazil $25b year);
• Put in effect laws that consider all kind of corruption as a hideous crime;
• Total and severe auditing for the Olimpic Games and World Cup costs (>$ 30b)

These are the main goals, and I think we are heading to the right place, but we cannot be fooled again by the leftists’ parties. It´s by the people and for the people.

As I told, the spark has been ignited and at this point there is no turning back, so let pay attention in the false leaders and prophets and we will have a good chance to be successful.

Hope I clarify your doubts.

Thanks again,

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
i have a message for your country men,

please stop the riots until after the world cup

seriously , welcome to ATS nice to meet you, no doubt cody will be about soon to give you your complementary tin foil hat.

Hi OtherSide!

Nice to meet you too!

With my thin foil hat always in right place I’m beginning to doubt that we will host the World Cup next year…. People are realizing how evil FIFA entity has become… it’s only about greed and corruption… For a Brazilian person putting soccer / football in a second instance, you can think about.

Lets hope everything goes fine, the bad politicians goes to jail, the costs become audited and opened for everyone and the population receive a better care from the government.

Peace,

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Bem Vindo ao ATS!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Ola

top topics

join