It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"portals"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Unit76,
if you can't discuss portals without a you tube videos you may have bigger issues than copyright infringement? A little blurb about the video is considered polite when all the information you have IS a video.
JMO this thread is a disappointment, sigh.....

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The OP is pretty old there isn't any where else to find the video?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

stick around for a few months, i'll eventually put the portal material up here w/ pics, text, diagrams, whatnot
there's a VERY SMALL mention in this slightly related topic

are you just trying to yank my chain, like that didn't all happen on page 1 some months ago? (suggesting to provide a little blurb to accompany the video) the little 10 minute video presentation was meant to do that... you're asking me to do a wood-etching when the rest of the world is interested in things like DVD's..

here's another example of how (my other) video presentations are taken down for "copyright reasons", same topic, specific post explaining the programming method used in buffy the vampire slayer TV series & cabin in the woods movie (both produced by the same mob)

there's a good presentation still available, i made it hurriedly for all the 2012 people who thought the world was going to end (the light coming to earth, the "X" factor) there's a topic linked here at ATS.. somewhere..

edit on 28-3-2014 by UNIT76 because: apparently i'm the only one in the world who violates copyrights

...a you tube video...
there isn't any where else to find the video?

try dailymotion.com ?
edit on 28-3-2014 by UNIT76 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join