It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"portals"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
i made this video a few months ago about all those "portals" we've been seeing for a while now..

this one seems to be "blocked"

try this one..

edit on 19-6-2013 by UNIT76 because: re-upload with more FAIR USE displays

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It is blocked

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Apparently the video is blocked, not sure if it is because of where i am located.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It's blocked here too.

I do believe google chrome has an app you can use to see these blocked videos, I guess it just finds a you tube area it isn't blocked and shows that one.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Blocked in my country too.

A brief summary of the video would be nice.
edit on 19-6-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It is blocked based on copyrighted material. If you created it then it appears you have used someone else's materials in it and they have blocked it from being viewed as such. Besides, if this is just another video of how the spirals are portals...the dead horse has been beaten WAY too many times. Those are rocket launches.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
blocked.. of course..

this is the 2nd youtube account i've had trouble with (locked out of old account: FTNWO4EVA)

it's a little difficult to explain, let me try adding EVEN MORE free-speech disclaimers into the video and uploading again (back in 30 mins or so)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

It appears the ones that are claiming copyright are movie group called Studio Canal so you must have something from one of their movies in there. That or they are the actual creators of the video you are claiming to have made. Either way, free speech disclaimers are not going to keep them from blocking it....a video is not free speech when it is someone else's work...that is called plagiarism.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

right.. so when you watch these 'anti-nwo' videos that others are uploading, be sure to make note of how much "original" material they present.

FAIR USE
-- video has been re-uploaded now.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

It would appear YouTube and Studio Canal do not agree with you. Just because one person does it and gets away with it does not mean it is OK. Seems they have already blocked your video again.....

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

they can obfuscate the situation all they like
someone will eventually view the video and redistribute it.
that's all that matters.

i've just uploaded another one (encoded contact message)
..i bet that's blocked also

some manage to get through and most get blocked.. can't figure it out.. time to find another video host.

thanks for being here everyone

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

And once again....Blocked on copyright grounds.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

do you, like, need the last word here or something?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Are you simply unable to give a synopsis of what the blocked video is about, or do you just want to talk about free speech in your thread--thus being off-topic in your own thread?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by UNIT76

do you, like, need the last word here or something?

No, I don't. I am confused by your thread though since you give us no clue as to what you are talking about and want us to watch videos that you can't even get to show up because of copyright issues. Your thread is a lot like the show Seinfeld...it seems to be about nothing.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
i get it..

..you're the guy who's seen it all before

"knows everything"

..wouldn't happen to know of a decent alternate video hosting site, would you?

why would a 10 minute video need a "synopsis"? ..i'd spend more time typing than it takes to watch the video.. i didn't KNOW they'd continually BLOCK the videos.. do you think i want noone to view the video i made? like i did all that work for "nothing"?
edit on 19-6-2013 by UNIT76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Is the blocking due to some audio or the videos on the portals themselves? Is there another way to portray this, redo the video?

Fair use is the way it should be and any other form of copyrighting is crimes against humanity but they seem to get away with whatever they want.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

it was the 2nd time i uploaded this particular video, it is constantly blocked. (i'm also effectively 'locked out' of two previous youtube channels..)

"encoded contact message" - also blocked

just uploaded a new large video (without any such 'portal' material) ...will this also be blocked? (topic is here

why? ..how is my using "footage" any different to the plethora of "other" NWO doco's out there?

the PORTALS video uses various news report footage, and some portions of movies [dune, & disney's 'the incredibles' and pixars(?) "mars needs moms" amongst others -- apparently the dune footage is the problem. studio canal objects to my using their footage?]

a shame, because anyone who's read my topic on 'polarity encoding' would've immediately "gotten" the further references to 'mars needs moms' and started to piece together a nice little 'puzzle'

everything i post here at ATS is about linking "spiritual" phenomena into all this "modern day alien stuff" -- and the best bit is, i was even able to do that with the portal video

..noone seems to like where this all eventually leads to

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Its only plagiarism, if it is done in order to gain some form of compensation, recognition, or some other form of personal recompense. Otherwise, it is just unlawful usage.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I hate youtube copyright.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join