It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Electric Comet – A Complete Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Get ready to be blown away again. For those of you who are not familiar with plasma cosmology, I recommend watching Thunderbolts of the Gods first, then watch the video below.

I guarantee these movies will turn your view of the universe on its head.

If those two movies leave you wanting more, check out:

Universe The Cosmology Quest Part 1

Universe The Cosmology Quest Part 2

David Talbott: Seeking the Third Story

NASA Goddard presentation by Dr. Donald E. Scott on plasma cosmology (electric cosmology)

And a huge selection of related science videos can be found at the Thunderbolts YouTube channel. Be sure to check out Gerald Pollack’s lectures on the electrical nature of water, they will blow you away. For even more information, be sure the visit the Thunderbolts Project website.

There has been some criticism from standard model physicists in regards to electric solar models not meeting with observation. Robert Johnson responds to those critics by proposing an alternate solar model here. Given the preponderance of the evidence, I’m convinced that the Sun is electrical in nature.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AnarchoCapitalist

Your new here there are a 101 links to that BS on here already!!

Spark erosion craters yeh right!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It's not BS, and this is a new feature length documentary that you obviously have not watched.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Thanks for the video. I have seen bits of but I will watch it in full now. I like Electrical Universe Theory.. I put this thread up the other day. You might like it. Its about Plasma Energy depicted in neolithic times.

sf..

The Squatting Man
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I created the exact same thread on the science forum nearly the same time this one was made.

I wanted to add this from the creators of the film.

We ask for your help in inviting scientists and other centers of influence to consider the factual content in this film. For the next 60-90 days we will consider all critical suggestions prior to final editing, and we'll be especially diligent in addressing any statements of fact that a knowledgeable viewer may call into question. Our conviction is that essential facts, now confirmed by leading investigators, will not allow the institutions of science to hold onto theories that, for too long, have been proclaimed as established science.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

It's truly exciting when a dominant scientific theory is on the verge of being upended. Good science makes my day.
I'm disappointed I haven't heard more about these conflicts in the prevailing theory of comet formation sooner than today. I had no idea that comets have UV emission. I've seen some documentaries on the deep impact and stardust missions but not about all the big conflicts with the prevailing theory. I did read about Elenin interacting directly with the sun in surprising ways but of course, anything that competes with the orthodoxy is suppressed. Oct/Nov this year will be all the more exciting for me with the arrival of a big new sun grazer.

It further validates that I need sites like ATS to understand what's just over the horizon. Science is remarkably blind at times and it would be improved if people remembered that fact.

I'll watch the rest of the vidz as soon as I have some time. Thanks for bringing the information to me. I've officially abandoned the dirty snowball

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I posted the OP over on the physics forum boards and got perma-banned immediately LOL.

Looks like the standard theorists are running scared.

If there are any professional scientists in the room, I'd love to have you answer some questions for me about comets.

I've posted them on the Reddit science boards:

www.reddit.com...

edit on 6/19/2013 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to this earlier thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks

new topics

top topics

join