It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The matrix revealed. Unam sanctam.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Some guy makes a movie and you decide it's real? How does that work?

Perhaps the movie is based on real life, but told through a futuristic science-fictional metaphor. There is much truth shown in the matrix movies....

...like this scene here. The power of NO! (not consenting)

edit on 20-6-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by EA006
reply to post by 23432

Sovereign of what/where?

Sovereign of Circassia , everywhere .

Also hold other citizenship(s) .

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Human beings are born free and sovereign,naturally.

Accepting the benefits and priviledges of a Citizenship Status in exchange for Sovereign Rights is actually a choice .

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

We seem to be on the same page. We are all indevidual but the matrix I describe in the op does not want this, it want everyone to conform, it wants us to to wear uniforms, it wants to take away that individuality.

Agreed...

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Part 2.... The matrix revealed, ciestui que vie.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Follow up on part 2.... REAL MAGIC! Banking magicians exposed.

edit on 20-6-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I'm not so sure about The Matrix, but, when it comes to 'ownership', the ownership of anything is an illusion created as a function of the tolerance of individuals, or agencies more powerful, sneaky, or cunning than the 'owner' to take any owned item away by force, and/or trickery.

In other words, anything and everything you 'own' including your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend/relatives and even parts of your own body are only yours, so long as no one with greater influence, power, or trickery than you wants them.

As far as the Universe is concerned about ownership; the Universe doesn't care.

I beg to differ. The recent upheavals (think over the last 7 months or so) in the "pyramid" world described above, the political world, show to me that there are consequences for violating the rights of beings. I don't exclusively mean human beings. The people who run the Matrix were allowed to do it because the presumed insanity/irresponsibility of the 'profane' was justifiably presumed. But there have been several sane, ordained beings of late who were purposefully and impudently denied justice by that system. This, after 20 years of continuous like abuse of the Universal Trust, beginning in 1993 at Waco. Now, the system is literally falling apart. The picture with the house of cards is accurate. They will indeed pay, and some of them will quite possibly be unmade. I guess when you go that bad there's no coming back? 10 minutes in hell was enough for me to turn my little red wagon around.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 23432

Excellent thread , thank you .
I am a Sovereign and I only try to use citizen status when it suits my interests .
Handle that c-word like an armed grenade. These angry twinkies and their 'sovereign citizen' movement are going to be used to punish the disgraced trustees of this country. But that won't make them immune to their own consequences. Wrath is the seventh deadly sin.

ETA: I am not implying that you are a twinkie.
edit on 22-6-2013 by seamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

The builders of the matrix are always recruiting for more agents, their recruiting agency.....

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
working on this matrix theory metaphorically I looked up what neo actually means, interesting.

en.wikipedia.org...

from Greek νέο- (néo-), meaning "new", and λόγος (lógos), meaning "speech, utterance") is a newly coined term, word, or phrase, that may be in the process of entering common use, but has not yet been accepted into mainstream

In theology, a neologism is a relatively new doctrine (for example, Transcendentalism). In this sense, a neologist is one who proposes either a new doctrine or a new interpretation of source material [12]

If you interpret the law in a new way you become a NEOlogist. Thought it was interesting how that ties in with my theory.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
working on this matrix theory metaphorically I looked up what neo actually means, interesting.

en.wikipedia.org...

[...]

If you interpret the law in a new way you become a NEOlogist. Thought it was interesting how that ties in with my theory.

Just as an aside, it's not law that is being reinterpreted when someone becomes a neologist; it's statute. The two are as different as oil and water. Not to belabor, but for the sake of clarity, law is a word that I reserve (since I am a real entity) for principles that hold substantive force. For example, the force that impels child murderers to their own private hell, whether or not the human authorities catch them, is the force of the Law. Same with the Black Magicians that were discussed in the "new window of opportunity" thread recently. Statute... pfft. Statute only applies under contract or to fictional entities created by the same group who created the statute. That's why American citizens can be killed with drones.

The fact that real beings attach themselves to said citizens is a manifestation of their insanity, and you can do anything you want with insane people. Thus there are (in the view of those that perpetrate these actions) no consequences for such killings. However, the Law only provides for immunity from consequences for actions perpetrated on the belligerently insane. It does not provide immunity for such actions against those who have been LED and PROGRAMMED to be insane, and who have had the truth actively hidden from them as the elite have done so well over the last 150 or so years. Especially when the ones doing the hiding are the ones perpetrating the abuse. You are seeing the whole show start to unravel (well, you could say it started back on December 12, 2012).

The elite have waited too long. They missed their shot and now are in damage control. Cowards to the end, they couldn't pull the trigger when they had us on the ropes. They had to continue floating test balloons (Aurora, Sandy Hook, Boston), and now the first thing out of people's mouths when they pull their crap is "Hey this looks like a false flag!". The only thing they can do to salvage their twisted sense of pride is to burn the world. I personally don't think they will be permitted. Unam Sanctam has been nullified by those who had it handed to them as a gift. Reminds me of the devil in the book of Job.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

I am a Sovereign and I only try to use citizen status when it suits my interests .
Handle that c-word like an armed grenade. These angry twinkies and their 'sovereign citizen' movement are going to be used to punish the disgraced trustees of this country. But that won't make them immune to their own consequences. Wrath is the seventh deadly sin.

" Game " gets played regardless .
High Seas of commerce was once unsafe for the unaware but slowly the Captains of their own ships are awakening .
A new Digital technology to make it/them all absolutely redundant,yep,that is exactly what is needed and that is exactly where the process of creating Digitism is going.
Digitism is designed to reconcile the desparate and the despot .
Twinkies are the disposable Digitocrats but they yet know it not

What is the [nominal value] of any given human's digital hour is worth ?
Alghoritmic puzzles always makes me smile .

edit on 25-6-2013 by 23432 because: add

edit on 25-6-2013 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

" Game " gets played regardless .
High Seas of commerce was once unsafe for the unaware but slowly the Captains of their own ships are awakening .
A new Digital technology to make it/them all absolutely redundant,yep,that is exactly what is needed and that is exactly where the process of creating Digitism is going.
Digitism is designed to reconcile the desparate and the despot .
Twinkies are the disposable Digitocrats but they yet know it not

What is the [nominal value] of any given human's digital hour is worth ?
Alghoritmic puzzles always makes me smile .

edit on 25-6-2013 by 23432 because: add

edit on 25-6-2013 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

Are you talking about this by any chance?

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.kickstarter.com...

Game over!

edit on 26-6-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
After reading a few of your recent ideas and concepts, I must commend you for your effort and bravery.

You are standing in the line of fire, lets hope your wearing the correct gear to protect you from all the rounds coming your way.

S/f

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

The power of NO!

I have said to those close to me that the word NO is the most powerful in this reality because it has the ability to shatter your perceived view of the world around you.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hi wifi,

if you get a chance, have a look at a couple threads by lone 12 started recently about an artificial moon and an Egypt connection.

From my perceived view, both your ideas and concepts are interwoven.

brilliant reading over the last couple of nights from you two.

keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Edit:dbl post

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
After reading a few of your recent ideas and concepts, I must commend you for your effort and bravery.

You are standing in the line of fire, lets hope your wearing the correct gear to protect you from all the rounds coming your way.

S/f

Cheers buddy, I'm just sharing what I find.

Could you drop me some links for those threads please.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyHappyDogShiner
Penhallow v. Doanes Administrators (3 U.S. 54;1L.Ed57;Dall.
54) defines governments succinctly:

"Governments are Corporations." Inasmuch as every government
is an artificial person,an abstraction, and a creature of the mind
only, a government can interface only with other artificial
persons. The imaginary- having neither actuality nor substance-
is forclosed from creating and attaining parity with the tangible.
The legal manifestation of this is that no government, as well as
any law, agency, aspect, court, etc. thereof, can concern itself
with anything other than corporate, artificial persons and the
contracts between them.

(Corporate Artificial Persons)

The Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, answered “Man…. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.

Some people who have time enough on their hands either because they are overpaid, are getting older and realize the meaning of frugal or their expenses are covered by other people for whatever reason, have time enough time to think deeply about the world and come to some realizations about this supposed reality.

Considering that I am "Just a Guy" (Goy), and am not an official "agent" of any deity, or fictitious legal entity or body of law, I must quote others of notoriety or station to avoid ridicule for my views.

Except this : You were not here before you were born, you will not be after you leave here, so were you ever here at all?.

I can't help but think of that song by the Police, "spirits in a material world".

I am truly confused, because the more I learn, the less I know, and that's the way I like it, it keeps me busy.

Stay busy, don't think about it, .........

<< 1   >>

join