It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REAL MAGIC. Banking magicians exposed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Banking magic tricks exposed.

When we take out a mortgage in the trust name, the trust has now been given a promise to pay singed by you in the agreement. The money was simply issued, not loaned, you requested an indulgence and agreed to obey the rules of the terms of the indulgence, which includes your obligation to pay back plus interest, and loose the house if you do not pay. A promisary note is created.

What trust?

This thread explains how the monetary system has really worked since at least 1933 www.abovetopsecret.com...

The promisary note is sold for the value promised on the note. The profit in the note for who ever bought it, would be the interest on the return once the promise is fulfilled. Nice! They are called lenders.

So the bank issues the money and then sell the note, to a lender, gaining an imeadiate return. No loss. No risk. But we have to pay the money back plus interest or we loose our home to the lender/buyer of our promisary note. Hmmmm. I'm sure the lenders are invested in by the banks, through the stock market and private investors. So the banks are buying the promise to pay through investment in the lenders. When the investors returns are due the lender must pay up. By the banks manipulating the economy the lenders aquire real estate. This real estate can be given to the investor as payment or be sold on.

The game is rigged, so the bank gets paid three times plus interest plus a real estate bonus. 1.when the promisary note is sold, 2.when the note is bought, 3.when paid back with intrest. And gains the real estate when the boat is rocked.

This is akin to magic, our pen is the wand, that creates a powerful spell(note). using this spell, the banks does a "trick" and the rabbit pulled out of the hat, is the real estate and massive wealth. Dadaaah!

edit on 20-6-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I suspect many of us wish we had 'singed' the dam agreement.

Funnily enough I was having to explain to my younger son the financial implications of a mortgage and the gamble that the property will reflect the actual money paid to the mortgagor some 25 years on. Today that looks like it may not happen.

One of the unmagical ways these bankers make extra money is by making errors. The customer ultimately has to pay to have the error fixed. The cost in service charges for this correction can be well over the cost of the actual error, hence more profit. Sly isn't it, saw it on Max Keiser.

join