It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Wept

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Now this could go two ways....he get's more Votes because he's a bit Barmy but not a bad politician...(see Boris Johnston)....or his Jacket is now on the proverbial Shoogly Nail...you decide..

www.mirror.co.uk...

Labour politician Simon Parkes 'fathered child with alien and extra terrestrial sex is ruining his marriage'

Simon Parkes, town councillor for Stakesby in Whitby, says he has sex with the alien, who he refers to as the Cat Queen, around four times a year

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
Simon Parkes, town councillor for Stakesby in Whitby, says he has sex with the alien, who he refers to as the Cat Queen, around four times a year

Both funny and creepy. Not sure what is your point mate? No offence meant; I am just genuinely curious. You piked my curiosity.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

The father-of-three (humans)

I laughed out loud at that.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

bohemian grove for the UK?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
He was featured in the channel four documentary about abductees, mad as a badger.
It was called Confessions Of An Alien Abductee.
edit on 19-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by swanne

Both funny and creepy. Not sure what is your point mate? No offence meant; I am just genuinely curious. You piked my curiosity.

I Guess My Point is that it's not just a USA thing....Bat$*&@ Crazy has, like a "Fukushima Breeze" drifted over the pond...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I can't believe I've never heard of this, it's a tad silly isn't it?

I'm going to have to watch that documentary boymonkey mentioned... sounds like I'm in for a good laugh

Maybe some truth exists in the belief that aliens run our world

I'll not hold my breath though... A bigger and better Boris in the making? and who says politics is boring.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Councillor Parkes, 53, claims his “real mother” is a 9ft green alien with eight, stick-like fingers who appeared to him in his cot when he was six months old.

I don't think it's wise to base your personal belief system on an apparent memory from when you were a six month old baby, though i can see how this method might lead one into politics.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Even the flamin' loonies are getting more pussy than me. Cat Queen?

Good grief.

I a sad fiend..

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

It is only worth watching for the woman with the beehive....."aliens hide me fags" lol classic.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by RAY1990

It is only worth watching for the woman with the beehive....."aliens hide me fags" lol classic.

You're forgetting the Classic.."It usually happens when we have Chippy"...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I'm watching it now it's just played that bit and I did let out a little chuckle... I wasn't too sure if that thing on her head was earthly tbh

Also it makes you think... that politician isn't exactly Boris material, he seems pretty stable and normal except for the alien sex and ufo stuff.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

KFC!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This story has been around for some time. First appeared on Youtube almost 2 years ago.

I understand he's trying to claim travel expenses to cover his trips to other planets and other dimensions.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Now this could go two ways....he get's more Votes because he's a bit Barmy but not a bad politician...(see Boris Johnston)....or his Jacket is now on the proverbial Shoogly Nail...you decide..

www.mirror.co.uk...

Labour politician Simon Parkes 'fathered child with alien and extra terrestrial sex is ruining his marriage'

It happens. Have you ever heard of Incubus or Succubus?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Honestly ?

Who votes for a guy that makes these claims, in to politics ?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Seeing as he was suppposedly a carpenter (a woodworker, not an anorexic singer), i imagine he had to sweep up a whole bunch of wood shavings at the end of each day.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness, or so i heard.

ETA: yeah, it was a totally batpoop show, meds and beds all round.
edit on 19-6-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
All I can say is...the Mirror is getting as bad as the bloody Sun! It's already passed the Daily Sport (is that even still around)?

Only problem with the Mirror is no page 3

I laughed out loud at the story though, lol.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

Oh, you mean it happens in fantasy land? Yeah, I heard of that place.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
And this is the type of people we have in Politics, mankind really is well and truly fooked!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join