It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we really understand Russias relationship with the West?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

At the end of the two-day summit in Northern Ireland on Tuesday, the G8 leaders also called for an agreement on a Syrian transitional government "formed by mutual consent", and said the military and security services "must be preserved and restored" in a future set-up.

www.aljazeera.com...

Wow just watched highlights of the G7 + 1
...Smiling, happy, looked like best friends to me. All of them.

Made me think of all the Doom bangers on all the political forums that believe that Russia is gonna go to war with the West over this Syria thing.
Makes me wonder just how far off of base your regular Doom-banging armchair politician really is,

Miles away, it would seem.

edit on 18-6-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

we dont even make the effort to understand the Russian Language, how are we suppose to understand the relationship??

Whatever relationship these "POLITICIANS" have is secret to the public. after all its for their own gain not for us.
So whatever they have planned for us time will tell, if they want the Russians and the West to kill each other they are going to do it by convincing us that we are both enemies. We are the good guys they are the bad guys, its worked everytime through out history.
edit on 18-6-2013 by Tlexlapoca because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I don't think there is much of a relationship between Russia and the west. The Russians so far have tolerated our strange ways though.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think the Russians have their own way of doing things and wont be bullied in to anything by anyone, well Putin anyway.

They seem a lot more 'backwards' on issues such as gay marriage and adoption and such. Quite scary.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I think Russia and the West share the same political beliefs as far as Syria goes. Russia plays a "good cop bad cop" type of philosophy to keep things in political check.

Russia sees the end result of all of this, they want a piece of the pie, it's pretty obvious..

top topics

join