It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drugging your kids -- is it all part of a bigger agenda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Above is a video in which Marilyn Wedge, author of "Pills are not for Preschoolers" is interviewed in regards to the ADHD controversy. Is it just corporate greed, mixed with psychiatry going mad or is it part of a bigger agenda? You decide.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Greed pure and simple. Look at BIg Pharma, they control all the cards.
Its another way the government can tax you to death in the process.
They are the only ones that can make these drugs legally.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Is it just chance alone that every single one of the threads you've created happens to point to a video by Michael Cross?

You wouldnt be spamming, would you?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
YOURE DIFFERENT!!!!

Take these pills and they'll make you the same as the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by edward777

When I was a kid, children with ADHD were called kids. What kid wants to sit still and quiet for 8 hours a day? None, so drug em.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Greetings,

You may want to educate your self with the information in this video. This guy goes through the data HE researched so that he and his girlfriend could make a decision on whether or not to get their kid the jab[s].

Dont make fun of the way he talks, but rather listen to the message he gives. Its powerful and everyone should at least research the same things he asks you to.

For those that cant watch the video, and for those wanting links to his research >

My most important video, especially if your having children. My own research on UK childhood vaccine stats, figues and studies. Clive de carle interview: www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... Interview with Suzanne Humphries on Vaccines. www.youtube.com... England and Wales disease death rates.... www.healthsentinel.com... NHS Choices, type in the disease you want the stats on.. www.nhs.uk... England and German study.... healingthewholechild.com... www.vaccineinjury.info... iinformedparenting.blogspot.co...... childhealthsafety.wordpress.co......

Be safe be well

Spiro
edit on 18-6-2013 by Spiro because: Someone pinched my dictionary

new topics

top topics

join