It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Name Leviticus is A Directional Name... The Circled Cross...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Yes for evil's sake it has taking this long for the silence to end... You can do it in your mind and if that mind isn't delivered yet you can do it on your fingers... Or Toes... It's as simple as ABC... Abba Births Christians... Your New Birth... By The Words Of Jesus Christ... 123... (6) To Bless Mankind... *8 those Christians that Proclaim His Words As Words Of Pure Truth...

... A Truth That None Will Deny ... Not even to those that fail to dwell upon this earth... This Land Is Our Land... The LAND Of THE HOLY... *8... The Land And Earth Of JESUS CHRIST *8*... (6) ... The Word Of MANKIND... As In the Beginning We MANKIND were Created Just Lower Than The Angels... As Their Purpose And Reason Is To Keep The Fallen In Proper Order And Line...

God(0)/ChristManWomanChildrenAnimals.../ / To Stay On The Righteous Path Of Jesus Christ...

...CMWCA... Christian Man's Words Created Abba...34351... The God Image... As One Sees this Image They Know GODSMAN... Jesus Christ...

...ABC123...(ABC123)... (66)...(12)..(3)... THE GODHEAD...

Strictly, the design comprises a circle divided into four equal portions by a cross inscribed inside it; the classic example of this design is Yut,,,

... Yes And It Leads To Your Undeniable Truth... So those that follow this truth truly know what's in front of them... Just This Your Circle Shows... + ... Undeniable Truth... 1+1= 2 ... JOHN... Join Our Home Now...

i467.photobucket.com...

... This Is As Far As Any Knights Templar Ever Saw... That Compass...

...The Word Compass... Christian Oneness Means Prepare Spiritual Souls... For what's in front of them... The Holy Grail Of Truth... Goodness Reveals Abba Is Living... That's why the Mason's Fail To See What We Write... WOW...

... Join Our Home Now ... That's reason I write For Christians... To yank them from the darkness in which they know dwell... The Inner Truth Leads To The Tree Of Life... I Ate From That Tree Long Ago... Take What I Give To Eat...

...Abbas True Existence Emanates Abbas Truth...

...Add this line up and show it's both true inside and out of body...

...ATE/EAT... 125/521... The Words Of MAN... *+*= (8+8)= (16)=(7)... *9*... The Final Key And Step To Ones True Glory... Why They're Here On Earth... The Perfect Note... Now Holy Truth Exists... The Key Note...

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

...As This Image Shows See The X in the Center?... X Marks The Spot Of The Inner Man Of Truth...

... This Earth Is Telling You Something... She Teaches... And she will lead the blind to where the X Stands On Solid Ground...T... The Ground And Foundation Of Mankind...

Last edited by chip1; 15-06-2013 at 05:41 PM.

... TIME...05:41... Holy Families Challenge... To Beat The CLOCK... Christ Loves One Christian Family... The Family Of Jesus Christ... That's why I write this is the year of Man... As this year rolls into the year Of God As ISON marks this in Heaven... The Thumb On The Button And The Race For Life Begins...

...Yes The Frequency Shift... As One Earns Their Way To The Center Of Life...

So many claim aliens do crop circles... When will people understand that the planets live... Just big big containers for spirits to dwell...

No religion is not the TRUTH it has parts of it... It's time to realize the whole truth... You talked your friend into suicide nothing more...

... As I Said ISON ... I Said Oneness Now... For those that Deny The Living Word Of Jesus Christ And His Crest Of Life And Love That Soul That Carries That Spirit will become vile and even more unclean than it is now...

As Is written their outcome...

32 When one of them dies and falls on something, that article, whatever its use, will be unclean, whether it is made of wood, cloth, hide or sackcloth. Put it in water; it will be unclean till evening, and then it will be clean. 33 If one of them falls into a clay pot, everything in it will be unclean, and you must break the pot. 34 Any food that could be eaten but has water on it from such a pot is unclean, and any liquid that could be drunk from it is unclean. 35 Anything that one of their carcasses falls on becomes unclean; an oven or cooking pot must be broken up. They are unclean, and you are to regard them as unclean...

Last edited by chip1; 15-06-2013 at 06:05 PM...

...Time... Mans Holy Family... The Ones With Clean Hands And Feet... It's time to motivate as they do Marines... Hooray...

...The Word Yut in your language...

1. a motivational word used in the U.S. Military, similar to the word oorah - often used when one is either too lazy or not motivated enough to say oorah or other popular word of motivation.

2. used when in a large group of military members. When they shout a motivational term on cue, some may shout "YUT!" instead, and often in a sharp, awkward voice, just to stand out.
When the Master Sergeant tells a lower-ranking Marine to complete a task, one who is new would likely shout "oorah!" to sound motivated. But a Marine who has been in longer may likely shout "Yut!" instead to show his motivation.

Leviticus... Lighting Every Family In Truth Is Christs Undeniable Scriptures... His Words by the Inspiration he gives others as he reveals the Truth To Them...

A Very Directional Name that leads one to understand spiritual truth...

And the Lord called unto Moses, and spake unto him out of the tabernacle of the congregation, saying,

Speak unto the children of Israel...

... Those That Can See The Word Of The Living Father...

...The Word Spake... Showing People Abbas Kingdom Exists...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Bath salts and religion really do not mix.
Me I like Abba here is a reminder for you.

Sorry dude you made no sense.
S&F though because I actually read it all

edit on 16-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Sorry dude you are blind and dwell in darkness... Would you care to be enlightened?... That's why you see not what I write... Those with eyes that see know exactly what I say... That's a proven... The Holy Numbers Of Mankind that reveal the Truth Of Why you are on this earth... Do you understand your spirit do you understand your soul both are different ... One belongs to you the other is on borrowed time...

The Word Time... Truth Is My Example... Abba Teaches Everyone How To Eat... Everything Abba Teaches... Hungry For The Truth?...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-6-2013 by Celt1 because: Added Video

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
1+1= John! How did I not see it before? It's all ABC's and 123's, how could I have been so blind!

Seriously though, this thread doesn't really make any sense. It seems like you're making connections that just aren't there in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Sorry dude you made no sense.
Aw come on, Michael gets it.
"Now, now, now I'm gonna teach you
Teach you, teach you
All about love, dear, all about love
Sit yourself down, take a seat
All you gotta do is repeat after me"

edit on 16-6-2013 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Celt1

Leviticus... Lighting Every Family In Truth Is Christs Undeniable Scriptures... His Words by the Inspiration he gives others as he reveals the Truth To Them...

So.... what about Leviticus?
Do Christians need to start following the laws of leviticus?

Also, I did't get anything of what you just wrote in the OP... so a summary would be helpful, I guess.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Who's Abba?

Do you know?

If so you would Know Father Abba... Jesus Christ... Do you know the word Faith... Father Abba Is Truly Here... Do you know the word DAY... Discover Abba Yourself... Do you understand the word Sabbath... If not your gonna be having some very very bad days a head as you learn the language of GOD... Because It's The Day He Shows Himself ... He Taught The Word Fish... The old saying goes give a man a fish and it's just temporary... Teach a men to fish and it's forever... The Word FISH... Father Is Showing Himself... To His Fisherman... And to measure their catch... As the parables of the coins teach... No Interest Nothing gained... It's Time To Fess Up ... The Renewal Of What Was In The Beginning When GOD proclaimed his creation was Good... When the old age of satan is wiped from your faces as the #ty mud ye left in your faces... The Truth Of What's Before This World...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Curious, your acronyms seem only to work for the English language. The speakers of others languages, are they unworthy of your wisdom? God and Heaven is for English speakers only?

CMWCA... Christian Man's Words Created Abba

JOHN... Join Our Home Now

Compass... Christian Oneness Means Prepare Spiritual Souls

Leviticus... Lighting Every Family In Truth Is Christs Undeniable Scriptures.

DAY... Discover Abba Yourself

FISH... Father Is Showing Himself.

*well the first one is an initialism, the others are acronyms.
edit on 21/6/13 by Foundryman because: Added more acronyms

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Man I love when someone calls someone blind for not sharing their views...sounds legit

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman
Curious, your acronyms seem only to work for the English language. The speakers of others languages, are they unworthy of your wisdom? God and Heaven is for English speakers only?

CMWCA... Christian Man's Words Created Abba

JOHN... Join Our Home Now

Compass... Christian Oneness Means Prepare Spiritual Souls

Leviticus... Lighting Every Family In Truth Is Christs Undeniable Scriptures.

DAY... Discover Abba Yourself

FISH... Father Is Showing Himself.

*well the first one is an initialism, the others are acronyms.
edit on 21/6/13 by Foundryman because: Added more acronyms

A united humanity of the generations following the Great Flood, speaking a single language and migrating from the east, came to the land of Shinar (Hebrew: שנער‎), where they resolved to build a city with a tower "whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth."

God came down to see what they did and said: "They are one people and have one language, and nothing will be withheld from them which they purpose to do." "Come, let us go down and confound their speech." And so God scattered them upon the face of the Earth, and confused their languages, so that they would not be able to return to each other, and they left off building the city, which was called Babel "because God there confounded the language of all the Earth"

Not just the language but knowledge also was scattered among the divided people... From One Language to 72 languages... Today we have the full alphabet revealed again... 26 Letters... *8*...

SETH... Spiritual Evolution Taught Here... It's the other side of Darwins Theory... He had The Soul but knew nothing of the Spirit... Two Very Very Different things... One Is Perfected One Is Still Growing... Most don't even know there is a difference... One Is Yours Forever... One Is On Loan... Understanding Both And Becoming One as One Of US brings Long Life... As In The Days Of NOACH...

NOAH/NOACH... Same Man but before the flood it had a different meaning... No Outcasts Allowed Here... After The Flood... Now Only Abbas Childrens Here... Yes after the flood *8* began again Renewed and as written Noah Received His Name NOACH...
edit on 22-6-2013 by Celt1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join