It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihawg Ammo: Pork Covered Ammo designed to offend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I saw this one and thought...No Way...Not only is it a true product but apparently something similar was designed back in 2007...Share the love people...read it and weep or rejoice...A group of Idahoans have gotten together to produce ammunition loaded with bullets dipped in pork-infused paint. Why you ask? They claim it will deter radical Islam terrorists from fighting if they run the risk of being hit in the stomach with a pork-paint tipped bullet, but most likely they did it because it is bound to offend Muslims (and maybe Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Rastafarians, Ethiopian Orthodox Christians, Seventh-day Adventists and vegans as well).

The concept of combining bullets with pork, and the offense it causes, is nothing new. The Indian Rebellion of 1857 was partly caused by the British issuing their Indian troops, who were predominately Hindu and Muslim, with cartridges that were rumored to be coated in pig and cow fat (cows are sacred to Hindus). To load their muskets they had to first bite into the paper cartridge, to remove the bullet, before pouring the powder into their gun.

On their website Jihawg say …

We at Jihawg Ammo hope you will stock up on Jihawg as a natural deterrent to the ever growing threat of radical Islam and Sharia Law. We, however, stress that the nullifying principle of our product is only effective if you are attacked by an Islamist in Jihad. Otherwise, our ammo functions just like any other ammunition so we obviously insist upon defensive use of our ammo only-not offensive.

This is blatantly false. Muslims are permitted to eat pork if it is strictly necessary for survival, or if it is forced upon them. It explicitly states this in the Quran 2:173 ”… whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him …”.

Apart from this pork-paint being absolutely useless, it also raises legal questions. If you defend yourself with a pistol, the last thing you need or want is a prosecutor holding up a pork covered bullet in court and telling the jury that the person shot was a Muslim …

If you want to defend yourself, buy the most effective ammunition possible. Don’t buy crap covered in pork. As a community, we are better than this.
www.thefirearmblog.com... jihawg-ammo-pork-covered-ammunition-designed-offend/

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
but most likely they did it because it is bound to offend Muslims (and maybe Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Rastafarians, Ethiopian Orthodox Christians, Seventh-day Adventists and vegans as well).

I had no idea there were armed conflict with dedicated Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Rastafarians, Ethiopian Orthodox Christians, Seventh-day Adventists or vegans, going on in the world.

Where is this? I've not heard a thing about it. Damn MSM, never telling us the truth. I think we should be more aware of these things. It's important. Maybe I will just google ..

But as to the pork laced bullets, if you think about it, it's nothing more than a fear campaign. If it inflicts the desired fear into people who the gun is aimed at, well, that's the job..

And after all, you're not going to say "Sorry if I offend you here with this silly gimmick, but I am about to shoot you to death, after all."

edit on 15-6-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
As you rightly point out no sin or infraction would be committed by a fighting Jihadist if they were shot and killed by a bullet painted with pork paint. It would be an inadvertent infraction and no dishonour or taint to martyrdom would occur.

This is pointless and asinine.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Maybe they won't use the bullets then. Give all the jihadis pork ammo and see if they will actually load their rifles then.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
thanks but no thanks ill stick with my zombie ammo www.hornady.com... WHAT.... NO 44 or 357 mag!!! how dare them, no 06 now they'v gone to far, wonder if that pig fat ammo comes in them flavors? well what you know I can make any cal a "silver bullet" not just for wear-wolfs, zombies, vamps, shape shifters, and others.... www.silverbulletgunoil.net...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Only in Amerikuh!

I don't know whether this is intended as a joke or they are really serious! One part of me says, no way, it's a joke, a piece of (dumb) humour, but then the other part says yeah, that's about par for the course from dumb hick mouthbreathing yanks!

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by EViLKoNCEPTz
Maybe they won't use the bullets then. Give all the jihadis pork ammo and see if they will actually load their rifles then.

AND, on that note.. I know how to keep the 'gun toting bible clingers' from buying ammo.

have the ammo made by an all LGBT staff while they are nude!..hahah i crack myself up at times.

haha and you get it right? because that verse about men and men being bad..

but the part about killing and peace and love... meh, .."billy ray, praise Jesus, lock and load"

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Maybe we should have the LGBT community make their bibles too so they'll stop thumping them in my face.

I don't care who makes my ammo or what it's made of as long as it works and doesn't blow up in my firearm. Hell I'd use pork LGBT antichrist ammo as long as it works.
I love me some ribs and pork chops and my mom's bisexual and I love her too. And most people already think I'm some kind of antichrist cuz I don't like organized religions.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

There's nothing new here really,it has been a tradition throughout history to "taunt" one's enemy,from the English archers at Agincourt regalling the French with two fingered salutes,to bomber command painting anti Hitler slogans on their bombs,in this case,if it deters an Islamic extremist from carrying out an atrocity,well that can only be a good thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I just found out about this today, and came here to see the responses. I thought about buying some, but am more worried about getting singled out by the IRS with their Gestapo tactics. I cannot fathom the fact that someone would disclaim this ammunition, using bigotry as their crutch, while calling those who would want to protect themselves trailer trash. But the bigot always hides behind that when they have no rational ground to object to something that they do not agree with.

I happen to be Lebanese, and this ammunition does not bother me at all. For those of you who would not accept ANY deterrent to no combat or no death, I would bet that you would change your mind if this bullet was your only alternative to saving your child, or yourself if the need ever arose, God forbid. It would be my guess that those of you who are criticizing and name calling have never seen the Elephant. If these bullets save just one life, it is worth whatever it costs. I happen not to be a bigot by the way, just a realist who does not want to see anyone else die. You buy homeowners insurance in case your home burns. How would you like it if a group told you that you were an arsonist and could not wait to burn a home, including your own. The Lord loves stupid people. He made so many of them. I will fight with my teeth if I have to. I hope that there are some left who will stand instead of just write. The Gunslinger

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I just found out about this today, and came here to see the responses. I thought about buying some, but am more worried about getting singled out by the IRS with their Gestapo tactics. I cannot fathom the fact that someone would disclaim this ammunition, using bigotry as their crutch, while calling those who would want to protect themselves trailer trash. But the bigot always hides behind that when they have no rational ground to object to something that they do not agree with.

I happen to be Lebanese, and this ammunition does not bother me at all. For those of you who would not accept ANY deterrent to no combat or no death, I would bet that you would change your mind if this bullet was your only alternative to saving your child, or yourself if the need ever arose, God forbid. It would be my guess that those of you who are criticizing and name calling have never seen the Elephant. If these bullets save just one life, it is worth whatever it costs. I happen not to be a bigot by the way, just a realist who does not want to see anyone else die. You buy homeowners insurance in case your home burns. How would you like it if a group told you that you were an arsonist and could not wait to burn a home, including your own. The Lord loves stupid people. He made so many of them. I will fight with my teeth if I have to. I hope that there are some left who will stand instead of just write. The Gunslinger

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
For these to actually work, though, all US forces would need to be armed with them, their existence and use must become publicized, and then proof that they are what they say they are will probably be requested. And then there's the question of if they would even care, or even find a way around it. For instance, my jewish cousin calls herself very kosher, but she is so good at debating she is able to justify eating anything through bending and stretching the jewish laws and their phrasing, as well as differing translations and what not.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Only in Amerikuh!

I don't know whether this is intended as a joke or they are really serious! One part of me says, no way, it's a joke, a piece of (dumb) humour, but then the other part says yeah, that's about par for the course from dumb hick mouthbreathing yanks!

some comedian who makes fun of rednecks came up with the idea, and got PAID over it.

that's the rumors I heard at this O-club golf function I was at.

join