It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, embarassing but please help, scabies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
So i got scabies a few months ago and i have been to the doctor many times and they basically are not helping. This is kind of embarassing but i think i got it when i was at my grandmothers mountain house. I need some kind of cure i dont know what to do. Please leave detailed instructions if you know and thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I had it as a kid after a camping trip and my Nanna rubbed garlic all over the effected area, it ruddy hurt for ages but it did the trick.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

One of my kids got scabies a few years ago. The doctor prescribed some cream that she had to use twice a day and it all went away. The prescription was cheap (under $10) and went a long way. I think it had permethrin in it. Thai's all I can remember.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I tried the cream it didnt work. I had to buy it on my own because the doctor wont diagnose me with scabies but it is for sure, it has to be. I been reading about the garlic a lot. I am tired of cleaning everything every day i cant stand it anymore.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Can someone explain in American English, what "scabies" are?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Okay, this is going to sound weird but this works for chiggars which burrow under the skin like scabies so it might work: Rub the affected areas down with Pine Sol, and wash all of your bed clothes with some in your wash water. It will probably burn like hell, but the local Mexicans swear by it.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

They are parasitic mites that burrow under your skin.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
I tried the cream it didnt work. I had to buy it on my own because the doctor wont diagnose me with scabies but it is for sure, it has to be. I been reading about the garlic a lot. I am tired of cleaning everything every day i cant stand it anymore.

The stuff you need is called Kewllada lotion...

And you have to do a full body treatment not just spots... at least two times...

Cleaning doesn't help... this stuff does though... but even after treatment it takes at least a few weeks before they go away...

bodyandhealth.canada.com...

edit on 14-6-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Diatomaceous earth .
Here are directions for it to keep the house infestation free. I can tell you where to buy it . It's cheap .
Let me check how tos for your body

howtousediatomaceousearth.com...

Here a spray you can make for you with diatomaceous earth .
curezone.com...

And here is where I buy my diatomaceous earth ,with how to make yourself taste yuccky to mites and bugs .
wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com...

edit on 6/14/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by littled16

Originally posted by Bilk22

They are parasitic mites that burrow under your skin.

Ah ok thanks. My four month old German Shepherd has that. Have to give him a bath tomorrow with a special shampoo

Meet Willaim Wallace

link   
teatree oil.
20-30 drops in warm bath & get in.
wash all laundry (hot water wash & dry for extra time to get hot) , sheets, blankets etc beforehand. mix drops in spraybottle & spray mattress, couch cushions, pillows etc & dry in sun or warm place.

repeat a few times to be sure. Our kids brought this home from sleep over.

purchase oil at health store, $20 cad bottle approx.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Maybe tee tree oil. Pure stuff. It's expensive but its supposed to kill any parasite. Maybe also visit earth clinic. It's a site where people share their remedies. I saw they said cocoanut oil conditioner but didn't read down beyond that. Just use unrefined pure cocoanut oil if people state that works on the site. Pure and organic is the way to go IMO.

www.earthclinic.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

What a beautiful shepherd you have! When I was a child I had one that looked just like him- only it was a SHE. Her name was Christine.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by criticalmindseed

wash all laundry (hot water wash & dry for extra time to get hot) , sheets, blankets etc beforehand. mix drops in spraybottle & spray mattress, couch cushions, pillows etc & dry in sun or warm place.

repeat a few times to be sure. Our kids brought this home from sleep over.

RIght..

Better yet burn everything...

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

When all else fails.

Apple Cider Vinegar.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I been trying everything, pool, sauna, bleach bath, borax, apple vin, everything. The kwadella cream worked temporarliy. My bed and everything is wrapped in plastic, i cant stand it anymore.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

The kwadella cream already killed them if you did a full body treatment... nothing stops the itch though, you just have to grin and bare it... and hope you got all the places you've touched covered till they all die...

edit on 15-6-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Bilk22

What a beautiful shepherd you have! When I was a child I had one that looked just like him- only it was a SHE. Her name was Christine.

Thanks. Sometimes I feel like I'm walking with a rockstar when we're out LOL I mean people actually cross the street to come pet him. He is a looker. I laugh to myself though, thinking in a few more months, they'll probably be crossing to the other side. He's already 50lbs. and just over 4 months.

Had another shepherd for 15 years. Great dogs aren't they?

PS My ex-wife's name is Christine LOL
edit on 15-6-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

im going to have to try it again. i didnt have my bed covered the first time i did it.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by Akragon

im going to have to try it again. i didnt have my bed covered the first time i did it.

Don't forget the couches or places you usually sit... the seat of your car...

Ugh... terrible little buggers

<<   2  3 >>

join