It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAO: Aura experts. Violet Aura and fatigue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
So I was told by someone recently that I have a 'violet aura'. Ive never really gave this much stuff any notice, but I read the description of someone with a violet aura and couldnt believe how accurate it was!!

One of the interesting points it made was violet aura people will be plagued with fatigue. Fatigue has been bothering me for a while now, I always just feel drained. Is there anything I can do to lighten the fatigue?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

I wear purple all the time and have fatigue is this the same thing?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

Well then my aura must be extremely violet colored, because goodness knows I am fatigued the majority of the time. I think a lot of the fatigue is because of hormone imbalance in my case (menopause) but since I'm one of those people that cannot take hormone replacement therapy to ease the symptoms I just roll with it.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

could you not try the under the shelf type? (steroids) ,wouldnt they help?

i dont mean to violate t+c mods just trying to help

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Steroids + facial hair = YUCK!!!
The doctor put me on steroids for a medical issue two years ago. The extra 20 pounds and unwanted facial hair that came with them are still an on going battle. I have to work out and wax like a mad woman to keep them away still.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Steroid would cause my air to fall out lol, no thanks!!

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

i remember they put my mother on HRT and forgot all about her,Then some 20 years later she was having thyroid
problems and it turned out that she should have only been on HRT for five years

anyway sorry they cannot help you

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I've done a lot of auric and sleep cycle studies but I haven't really heard of fatigue being associated with the violet auras.....However, I suppose I could tie the two together....

From what I understand, violets are very in-touch with their 'self'. This makes them more intuitive than most others. It can be displayed several different ways but I think the most common is within artistry and leadership positions. Violets also tend to take on a lot of responsibilities which I suppose could lead to fatigue....

In regards to "doing anything about it"....I might suggest trying auric projection with focus on orange....

A2D

join