It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Four fatally shot in St Louis Business

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Police: Four fatally shot in St Louis Business

www.cnn.com

(CNN) -- [Breaking news update, 4:25 p.m.]
A shooting at a St. Louis business Thursday that left four people dead appears to be a murder-suicide, a police official said. It occurred at a health care business.
[Previous report, 4:15 p.m.]
Four people were shot and killed Thursday at a St. Louis business, police said.
Multiple people were shot at the Cherokee Place Business Incubator, CNN affiliate KTVI reported.
Two women and two men died, police said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.usatoday.com
[url=http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/13/18939654-four-dead-in-murder-suicide-at-st-louis-business-center-police-say?lite]usnews.nbcnews.com[ /url]

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This one appears to be a murder suicide in downtown St Louis. I'm not far from there, just came through St Louis a few hours ago, and stopped in Foristell for lunch. This apparently happened while we were in there eating.

I have some friends that live in the area, hopefully they can give me more information about what happened once it's known.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Another mass shooting tragedy.

Condolences to the victims' families and friends

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
My condolences to the family and victims of the shooting. A reprehensible crime. Lets Consider the following scenarios this attack could have played out:
Poison, fire, hanging, hand to hand combat with blunt or sharp objects, drowning, torture, etc.. etc..

Considering all the alternatives humans have to destroy and kill each other, the average shooter will inflict significantly less physical pain and suffering than nearly all the alternatives. Obviously not many people will be willing to admit this fact. Would you rather the victim have been stabbed dozens of times over in the abdomen spilling the entrails all over the place and still remain alive after feeling every single puncture into their body and feeling their insides fall out as they bleed out???

Would you rather them feel the agonizing pain of a mass poisoning as the lungs will with liquid or they violently vomit so much until it kills them?

I don't think I have to explain fire, drowning and hanging.

The best solution is to always be armed all the time. Every human being cannot be saved. But every human being can make the conscious decision to be armed and prepared for every scenario in which someone would do them harm. Even if they don't succeed, at least they did not simply passively wait helplessly for their demise when a good fight can give you a chance to see the next day.

Long live the second amendment, and God Bless the United States of America.

top topics

join