It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exhibit glorifies Palestinian suicide bombers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Exhibit glorifies Palestinian suicide bombers

A state-funded museum in Paris is causing outrage among France's Jewish community for staging a photo exhibition that calls Palestinian suicide bombers "martyrs."

The exhibit, entitled "Death" by Palestinian photographer Ahlam Shibli, features dozens of intimate and often disturbing portraits of Palestinian suicide bombers with anti-Israeli captions that glorify their deaths.

Among the works at the Jeu de Paume museum are shots of suicide bombers from the controversial Al Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade — listed as a terrorist organization by European Union and the United States.

"This is unacceptable. You have the right to be shocked when an apology for terrorists is made in the heart of Paris," said Roger Cukierman, president of CRIF, France's leading Jewish group.

"And to think this is a state-funded museum. There must be more vigilance. One minute France is fighting terrorists in Mali, and then celebrating the same ones here," he added.

How is this an apology for terrorist? Because it points out that the reason they are doing this is because of the terrorist activities that Israel commits? And when did Hamas start fighting in Mali? You would think they would have their hands full with just trying to defend Palestine.

A protest is planned at the museum Sunday.

Planned to protest what Freedom of Speech or just the truth getting out.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
?

Suicide bombers are not terrorists now?

I'm lost. I thought we all hated people who blow up innocent people, men women and children. But these guys actively target them on purpose...

guess it's just the thing to do.. support the enemy because you just don't like your own people.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
?

Suicide bombers are not terrorists now?

I'm lost. I thought we all hated people who blow up innocent people, men women and children. But these guys actively target them on purpose...

guess it's just the thing to do.. support the enemy because you just don't like your own people.

They are just doing the same thing Israel does. Israel targets civilians and civilian structures like schools and hospitals and has even said this many times. Now why isn't Israel labeled as terrorist like the Palestinians and held accountable for their actions?

new topics

join