It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingraham: Emergency contraception is ‘a good deal for pedophiles’ and child rapists

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by VivaLaEvolution
reply to post by neo96

blah,blah,blah.
You pro life people start sounding like the preacher's wife on The Simpsons. Or the parents and teachers on Peanuts.

Grow a uterus, have an unwanted pregnancy that puts your life at risk carry that one to term and raise a severely handicapped child while having to go through dialysis and THEN tell me more about life and where it starts and where it ends.

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot, all women who have an abortion are just blood thirsty, murderous harlots doing it just for the thrill of it all.

I feel no sympathy for a woman in that position. She made her bed she must lie in it.

She should have kept her legs closed.

There have been No long term health studies for these things given out OTC to young girls to see how it may harm them in the future. Our medieval medical association doesn't do that with ANY drug. This thing the White House is pushing could be a huge disaster for the health of these girls. It's better to teach them to keep their legs closed or use a more conventional form of birth control.

Most states have LAWS that state you cannot have legal sex by consent unless your over the age of 18. Thus, these kids will be law breakers. I'll tell you what. If they take names at the stores and arrest all these kids who are having illegal sex and charge them with the crime they comitted, I won't mind the after morning pill being given out OTC as much. That would be a wonderful thing. Teach these criminals a lesson

What you say... cant do that.. Those kids want to be treated like adults by virtue of their actions.. they surly can be legally held accountable.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I feel no sympathy for a woman in that position. She made her bed she must lie in it. She should have kept her legs closed.

Pretty easy to say, as a guy, huh?

There have been No long term health studies for these things given out OTC to young girls to see how it may harm them in the future. Our medieval medical association doesn't do that with ANY drug. This thing the White House is pushing could be a huge disaster for the health of these girls. It's better to teach them to keep their legs closed or use a more conventional form of birth control.
You seem to put the entire onus on women. What about the men's responsibility in all this?

Most states have LAWS that state you cannot have legal sex by consent unless your over the age of 18. Thus, these kids will be law breakers. I'll tell you what. If they take names at the stores and arrest all these kids who are having illegal sex and charge them with the crime they comitted, I won't mind the after morning pill being given out OTC as much. That would be a wonderful thing. Teach these criminals a lesson
Sheer ignorance (or blatant lies). Most states it is not illegal for one minor to have sex with another minor.

edit on 13-6-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I feel no sympathy for a woman in that position. She made her bed she must lie in it. She should have kept her legs closed.

Pretty easy to say, as a guy, huh?

You seem to put the entire onus on women. What about the men's responsibility in all this?

Sheer ignorance (or blatant lies). Most states it is not illegal for one minor to have sex with another minor.

edit on 13-6-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

1) If Men had babies and they got pregnant and had all these horrible consequences of the pregnancy too - i'd feel the same way.

2) No no.. men shouldn't try to stick it in where it isn't invited and women shouldn't invite - unless they both can be responsible for the contraception.

3) My research says differently. It does vary a little from state to state.

<< 1  2   >>

join