It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood In the Toilet.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I hope you went with your Auntie to the docs...Please keep us updated and I for one am sending healing vibes her way...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I just saw this so sorry if I'm too late to be helpful, but this is most definitely lower intestinal bleeding and IS AN EMERGENCY! I can't imagine a doctor sending her home with pain killers, that's the height of malpractice.

She needs to go to the biggest hospital in town and demand both emergency treatment and an interpreter if she knows sign language. ALL HOSPITALS SHOULD HAVE SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETERS AVAILABLE AS WELL AS FOR MOST OTHER COMMON LANGUAGES. It's possible the problem is the communication gap but there's really no excuse for this. She could write down her symptoms and communicate with the docs that way.

If she's in hospital she will need someone there with her as much as possible to run interference for her.

Gawd, this kind of thing makes me so angry. She needs an emergency colonoscopy, a full blood count and possibly a CT scan to find out WTH is going on. And they obviously need to make sure where the blood is coming from but any idiot doc can do that in ten seconds flat. Whether it's vaginal or rectal, both are emergencies given that volume of blood, even if it's intermittent.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join