It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howdy from Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hello; longtime reader, first time poster. I love this board and read it every day.
So those are stars and flags...not sure if emoji from my phone work but I would put a laughing one here.

I really don't have much to contribute that y'all don't think of first which is why it has taken me years to sign up, however, I have irrefutable evidence from an unnamed third party...just kidding.

I do have a theory about Indrid Cold and the grinning man that I would like to share as soon as I can but after that I'll probably head back to lurker land because y'all are some pretty sharp tacks and don't need my help for the most part.

Thanks for making the Internet interesting.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GrislyAddams

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family...enjoy the ride....

Now you have a flag, from me...

Des

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Gris

I am familiar with Indrid Cold but have not heard of the grinning man.
Hurry up and get your 20 posts so you can tell us about your theory. No need to feel intimidated.
I have always found the mothman stories particularly spooky.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I just looked up The Grinning Man and hope you put together a thread about it. It sounded very creepy, but, I won't say any more because I don't want to ruin the OP's future thread.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hi there...the initiation ceremony will begin shortly. ...

I'm just joking

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS! Enjoy your time here.

Don't feel intimidated about contributing. There are some sharp tacks here for sure, but the more everyone contributes the better the site gets.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Thank you all. By sharp tacks, I meant there are some really smart people here who say what I was going to say first. I have a horrible habit of reading whole threads.
I also stand at the back of a real life crowd if I can. You learn so much back there and generally have a better chance of finding a seat

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GrislyAddams

Don't Lurk! Just join in and if you have a opinion, say so! Everyone's voice counts..... Unless it's just ludicris... Then we just laugh...

Flag for you~ And a Cookie Monster Cupcake too

The other night I red "Good Night Moon" In my Cookie Monster voice to my Infant.... It was legendary... No conspiracy there

Have fun and see you on the boards~

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
That cupcake is genius. Putting on my baking pants in

Now that I'm registered I'm sure I'll eventually have absolute proof that the end of the world will happen on a very specific date. Love those threads. I always circle the days on my calendar just in case. Then I notice that I did that somewhere around bedtime, and say to myself,"huh, guess I have to go to work tomorrow."

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Yup. Welcome to the madhouse! Here is a piece of cake courtesy of Neil Armstrong.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This is clearly photoshopped. Look at the shadow on that cake. Totally wrong. Neil Armstrong was an astronaut. What could he really know about cake cutting?

Was that about right?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Howdy from a fellow Texan here!
(recent transplant to DFW) Welcome aboard.
....Hope to see more of your on the boards, ATS can always use a few good posters.

top topics

join