It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill-of-rights Declassified

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Some here and out there are perhaps pissed at what is happening right now, with what seems to be developing at an accelerating pace. These very same ppl might in fact be so pissed that they start talking with eachother in terms like these;

--The Federal government has declared war on the American people. It's time to pick up your rifles and defend your country, your homes, and your families. Anyone still working for this government is a traitor to the Constitution and the American People, and they are your enemy. Anyone STILL working for the NSA, FBI, ATF, IRS, Secret Service, or politician that has done nothing about Obama's fake ID or the government's transgression of the Constitution should be on your list - and that includes the so-called TEA party "conservative" politicians who have done Nothing to defend the Constitution they swore an oath to defend. The time is now people, or learn to be content in your slavery. --

Perhaps this is worth more than simple commentary, like, something subject to real action, in an intelligent yet firm way.

Ppl are rioting in Turkey, ppl are protesting against the G8 meeting in London right now, and in many other places similar protests are taking place with a picture frighteningly similar. people in face masks on one side, riot police on the other side. Thick smoke clouds between them. Behind windows somewhere else, politicians rubbing shoulders and cheering with filled champagne glasses together with the ruling banskter elite, cracking jokes on the current suffering of the people and their superior right to absolute power over what they consider to be sheeple or subhumans.

A man like Snowden, gave up his high paying job, his home, his girlfriend, his family, his future and his freedom just to expose the monolithic spy machinery that the U.S. government has been secretly building to the world.

We are led by the least noble among us. By men and women of no honor or thought of a world, that brings happiness and ease of suffering. We have allowed thieves to enter our house and steal freely to their hearts delight while we just look back with a blank stare of apathy.

For those that desire a true end to this hell on earth, one thing should be clear beyond any doubt. There can be no negotiation. There can be no compromise. The surveillance state must be erased.

Because if it isnĀ“t, if the American people ceases to believe in the american dream, the people will perish.

As Orwell warned us, always look to language for the creep of totalitarianism. Remember what a "terrorist" was a decade ago? Watch how big government defines it now. There is unprecedented creep, which may include speaking out, holding contrarian views, or, in the case of Edward Snowden, EXPOSING the corruption.

So, from me to you...I am just curious. What are you doing for the future freedom of your country right now?

edit on 12-6-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Just a question whats under all the blacked out bits?

I agree with you, but what can the normal bloke do? I can use my vote, I can write to my MP complaining about it but I think neither of those things can change it.
So what do we do?

This speech is how it is.

We need a V......
edit on 12-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Article seven should have 'common law' blacked out. Article nine and ten should be almost completely blocked. I do like the second amendment, that is exactly how 'liberals' want it to sound. Just a militia mentioned, no mention of any right to bear arms by the people.

join