It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Land of the Builders - A Universe Conspiring for our good. What does your story say?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Physicists have postulated that we are a simulation. We are aware, now, that this universe is an illusion of sorts. To us it is real. It is our reality. Reality is what you can sense and make sense of. If it is sensible, it has meaning that is real. The deeper we see, the more we know that there are other realities hidden from us. Take a look at your shadow. Your body is 3D, but it casts a 2D shadow. We know that a 2D shadow is a straight line of the first dimension. Many 1D lines make a 2D plain. Many 2D plains make a 3D object. Many 3D shadows make a 4D timeline. Many 4D timelines are the shadows of the fifth dimensional probabilities. Probabilities are governed by laws, when descending to what is possible from what is indeterminate. You are asking me what comes next in God's determination. We all want the answer to this question. I think I know, therefore I have the ability to collapse that wave function. Faith is seeing what is hidden as evident by what is not hidden.

Looking down, God sees us as we look down at a 2D shadow. Run from your shadow and it follows you. Sometimes it's ahead of you and sometimes behind, but You are the Shadows You Cast. What shadows does God cast down the harmonies? Do you make your hair grow? Do you make your eyes see? Will the Earth turn if you die today? Will the sun shine if you move a mountain? You do two things. You think and move only. God is what is not named and what is named as well. We are HIS image here. We are also our own image as well. We can collapse wave function to make the indeterminate determined. I just mowed my lawn. I overcame its growth for some time, yet I do no make it grow.

What's next? You decide. God's already been to the end and it's as good as the beginning. In the middle, we have the water. That's your place to swim. Again, did you dig the pool? Did you fill the ocean? God can only give. We look at history (HIS Story) and say, "God! Why did you do this to people?" What exactly did God do again? He told a story. He made us characters in that story and gave us our own part to write. He gave us the environment and materials and told us to build. The mind is the builder and you do two things. You think and move. God also gave you and I free will to decide what comes next.

Truth is Aleph (Beginning) Mem (Water) and Tav (End). God is the beginning and end. We are the fish in the water. Baptism is explained below, our immersion into the river of life.

Latin and Greek Key - Language is a tree, just like DNA. The acorn has a 75 foot oak tree enfolded inside. The oak tree has the acorns enfolded in it. The trunk of the tree is this set of Latin and Greek words:

Amn is Lamb

Amni - River of Life

Amnio - Bowl that catches the blood of the lamb

Amnion - Sac covering the womb

Amniotic Fluid - Waters of the womb

Amnesia - Condition of the waters of life (Jordan)

Amnesty - Forgiveness when you cross from Egypt to Canaan

(If you have ready my threads before, you will notice Amn is a new word on my list. I knew there were 7, but it took a new book to find the missing word.)

The Shepherd pulls the wool over our eyes (Amnesia). He then sheers the wool (Sin) from us season after season (You must be born again). He then washes the wool white as snow (Rebirth) and weaves our future robe from that wool. You are what you love. Some robes are nice and some are horrid. All robes we wear are there for our ability to suffer. We either suffer as a result of choices or we suffer a choice toward reward. It's our own choice to do either. Suffering is the point.

Involution and Evolution

Gospel of the Nazarenes (Lection 88)

12. For by involution and evolution shall the salvation of all the world be accomplished: by the Descent of Spirit into matter, and the Ascent of matter into Spirit through the ages.

Involution is turning in on one's self (within). Compare this to Luke 17:

20 Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, 21 nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”

Make the best choices possible. You cannot gain salvation by works or by taking it like a thief. Salvation is a gift given to those who overcome the path to get there. Our own works are what we gain for ourselves. We must then give those gifts away to receive the gift God gives away to us in return. When Abraham was asked to give up Isaac (The promise Abraham looked at as the nation from his loins), God never intended to take that Son away. He was giving it to Abraham, but only by one pathway: Faith in God first. The Son, ultimately, is the Cosmos. God never intended to take it away from us.

Salvation cannot be earned or taken...

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

No, he intends to give it to us as an inheritance. The portion you receive of that Soul is the portion you work for now by giving, the reflection of God's will. That new Robe you get will be something entirely different than what you wear now. More power, abilities and the new Crown (mind) you receive will be much more than what you have in the refinery. Egypt is what God calls us out of. Where does he call us to:

Deuteronomy 6 (New Heaven and Earth)

10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

You are a slave holding the keys to the gate of freedom. That's what comes next. Use the key.

Luke 11:52

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering."

Don't be the expert. Be the light on the path. You light the fire you burn by as well. Suffer first, then reward comes.

We are not in a simulation. We are Children of God being smelted in a furnace. God requires this to raise children. The inheritance is worth it. The simulations are what produced the furnace and the paradise beyond that land of the builders.

Love is the ultimate sacrifice for another to show our humility to God. We are not fully capable of this love, but one and only one was. The Son of God (Cosmos) was sacrificed for us. Greater love hath no man than this. And yes, Jesus lived as one of us. God placed HIS fullness in the Son, raised Him in the wilderness, and the Son returns. We must all do this process of baptism to meet God face to face. We are baptized into the Son when we choose to be called by that name (Character).

edit on 11-6-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Interesting. You say that we are the image of God, but we are also our own image. Why are you separating the two?

If we are our own image, then wouldn't that mean we are God since we are God's image as well? You are separating the same thing into two categories, splitting it into two meanings when it is really the same meaning. Us being our own image equals us being God's image, meaning we are God.

We see the 3D world like a shadow, our image is a "2D" plane but we see it as 3D. The one who sees the image is 4D, meaning we are the 4D God seeing a "2D" image (shadow) as if it were 3D.

You have the right thought process, but you come to the wrong conclusion. We cannot be separate from God, your statement saying we are God's image and our own image at the same time is correct, because we are God. We are not our bodies, we are the one who sees our body.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well...

I can understand why you choose dimensional difference, to explain God.

However the bible says that God created the Earth and all other stuff we got here, but he created man last.
He created man in his image, and was able to walk next to Adam for some small talk.

He got pretty mad when he learned that man ate his forbidden fruit. Because He was talking to the snake, when he told that man will now have to learn evil and pain etc Like us. I don't imagine what He meant by this, but I can say this is not a dimensional being.

He didn't like man to work together after the tower of babel. He even suggested, we could make our imagination d come true if we work together. That tells you that, this would not be His wish.

If you don't know what created water, and grass grow. My advice is to go to school and study. Because there are pretty good explanations for these questions.

God does not like it if you're making fun of him.

No offense, but it's your afterlife you mess with.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

edit on 6/15/2013 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join