It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Possible US attack to occur Thursday, 11-11

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
Oh my... it's getting to the point that America is being attacked all the time. I wonder if the powers-that-be ever read Peter and the Wolf...
Umm...Peter and the Wolf? The children's musical written by Sergei Prokofiev in 1936? The one where Peter and the Little Bird capture the wolf before the hunters arrive and Peter takes him to the zoo?

"Peter and the Wolf" is not "The Boy Who Cried Wolf". You should get your fables straight before trying to use them to emphasize a point.


JAT




posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by engineer

Originally posted by soothsayer
Oh my... it's getting to the point that America is being attacked all the time. I wonder if the powers-that-be ever read Peter and the Wolf...
Umm...Peter and the Wolf? The children's musical written by Sergei Prokofiev in 1936? The one where Peter and the Little Bird capture the wolf before the hunters arrive and Peter takes him to the zoo?

"Peter and the Wolf" is not "The Boy Who Cried Wolf". You should get your fables straight before trying to use them to emphasize a point.


JAT


funny.
although, there are parallels. the hunters are the truth. the wolf is the american public. and peter and the little bird are al-CIAda and the bush admin.
have a nice life in the zoo.



posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This is really weird .each time someone has posted a certain date it has fallen on a day where I have to go to the doctors office. Very strange.



posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thatoneguy
This is really weird .each time someone has posted a certain date it has fallen on a day where I have to go to the doctors office. Very strange.




Conspiracy man conspiracy I tell you, lol....maybe if you keep going to the doctor then we can keep having false alarms.....if you stop boooooommmmm...................just kidding.

[edit on 8/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]



posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   


Conspiracy man conspiracy I tell you, lol....maybe if you keep going to the doctor then we can keep having false alarms.....if you stop boooooommmmm...................just kidding.


Yes... I deserve a medal



posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Is anyone prepared to bet their reputation that an attack will occur on 11/11?



posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Another end of the World/America date.

I will do what i always do. I will wait till the 12th and post to this thread what utter BS it was. Nothing will happen, that is that.

Funny thing, if enough people predict enough dates, one will come true by pure chance.

Anyone here ever heard of the 1000 monkeys woking for 1000 years could producer shakspear..............you see my point.



posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ok, as one who has faced the things you site, I agree with Grady. Next, 11-11 is a special day for America. Terrorist are big on sybolizm. Next, The leftist are "crybabies" and cowards. They made my stay in a 2'x2' bamboo cage a lot harder back in the 70's. Hanoi Jane and "Paris" Kerry included. We need to stop being PC and make a lot of Glass parkinglots.



posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I know this will make me sound like an idiot; but how is 11-11 a special day for America?



posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The end of the "war-to-end-all-wars". Isn't that special? Seriously its that day after the Marine Corps birthday. "Hang-over" day. "More-on-trivia" strikes again!



posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by evecasino
I am contibuting this link to a short story about a possible attack on 11-11

Please remember that this is the same site that claimed Al-Jazeera had a second Bin Laden tape and then all of a sudden no more news of it.

www.trackingterrorism.com...

[edit on 7-11-2004 by evecasino]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No , no attack ,sleep quiet. chapo



posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

the hunters are the truth. the wolf is the american public. and peter and the little bird are al-CIAda and the bush admin.
have a nice life in the zoo.
So Iraq is the duck?



posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think they'll attack on 11-10 because we're all ready for the attack on 11-11. No, wait, it's gotta be 11-12 when we relax after realizing there was no attack on 11-11. On third thought, if not 11-12 then definately the next day...or the next...or the next...



posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
11-11 is Veteran's Day and a Federal Holiday.

So if they are going to attack on that day it will be pointless of them to attack Goverment facilities. Like Federal Buildings etc.

There are also larger concentrations of standing police and military forces assembled for honor parades etc. Again making an attacking somewhat difficult as there would be higher visability due to the numbers deployed around the nation.

This day is to Honor the Veteran's who have served this Country in conflict. I would think that if they were to attack they would do it on Friday as Ramadan would be over and Allah would have given them either the sign to attack or not to attack. But during the last night of Ramadan I believe they are instructed to listen for the word of Allah so that he may either bless them or instruct them to repay their debts for their misdeads.

IMO 11-11 is not the day, but Friday the 12th could very well be.



posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Ok, as one who has faced the things you site, I agree with Grady. Next, 11-11 is a special day for America. Terrorist are big on sybolizm. Next, The leftist are "crybabies" and cowards. They made my stay in a 2'x2' bamboo cage a lot harder back in the 70's. Hanoi Jane and "Paris" Kerry included. We need to stop being PC and make a lot of Glass parkinglots.


as ghandi said, 'an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind'.

glass parking lots. do you realise you make jefferey dawmer look like a choir girl when you say things like that?



posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   


My apologizes... you are right, I did mean to say Boy who cried Wolf.

Ever get confused like that, wanting to say one thing and yet say another? Ehh, oh well, what's done is done.

But I guess in a couple days it really won't make too much of a difference.



*and here I thought I was going to be reprimanded for calling others paranoid plastic wrap buying shadow jumpers*



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join