It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Road Blocks to conduct "voluntary" blood test and mouth swab

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Saw this come across my news feed last night...
Feds, state officials comment on St. Clair, Bibb mouth swabs, blood sample road blocks

If you're doing roadblocks and asking people to stop, you have to have the deputies there to make sure everything is safe," he said. "It's not about detaining anybody, because the survey is voluntary and anonymous.

A roadblock, by definition, is not "asking" people to stop. It is forcing them to stop.
The cops make participation seem mandatory. "Do you mind if I look in your car?" is voluntary too, but...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ajm4481

Ya, wouldn't it be easier to have these voluntary tests done at a local clinic or hospital ?? It's just a test by TPTB to see where the public can be steered.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This must be the new way to administer the flu-causing vaccine?

Next they'll implement this tactic to do blood drives?

Meanwhile injecting rfid into unsuspecting "volunteers."

Road-blocks are to protect from what "lies ahead?"

Have the clinics that are sterile for this purpose become obsolete?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
From the article:
"Jose Ucles, a spokesman for the National Traffic Highway Safety Administration, said the survey did not collect DNA, but those taking the information asked for a breath sample, an oral fluid sample and a blood sample. In Alabama, those giving samples were paid $50 for blood samples and $10 for mouth swabs."

This "study" is being done by the feds, principally. To say that DNA is not being collected is a joke on backwoods folks of Alabama. To say also that the volunteers were anonymous is another joke on those folks.
Reported, this program was being done in 60 areas around the nation. Something smells here.... Perhaps a testing of the waters....

All the authorities had to do was to note the license plate of the vehicle, punch that into a cop's car computer as the samples were being take and in seconds have the data of the owner whom could be assumed to be the driver. No doubt innocent questions could be asked of the volunteer to better identify that person's identity.

If the owner of the vehicle had an outstanding warrant I doubt that they were be driving on within a few minutes with 60 bucks in hand. Surely, some went away with their hands in handcuffs. Sort of icing on the cake for the authorities.

A many layered trap so it seems to me.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
There is already a thread on this here:

ATS Thread

top topics

join