It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about the missing munitions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Have any of you "neoconservative" conspiracy theorists stopped and wondered about the missing munitions story? Hmmm? Seems it has dropped off the edge of the world since the elections are over and the president was not beaten by the Democrats and their mainstream media attack dogs.

I guess it went the way the phony National Guard docs went, huh?

I'm sorry, what was that about a Conservative Conspiracy?

I've even read about a CNN connection to the Conservative Conspiracy theory, which is pretty laughable. Another good laugh is that the evidence that the votes were rigged nation-wide is the exit polls were so far off, can you believe that? Naw, the exit polls couldn't have been rigged to give Kerry and early mental edge, it must have been the votes - of course!! What was I thinking, obviously it was vote-rigging as nobody could rig the exit polls!! Just for your info, according to my exit poll, I voted for Nadar. Heck, it wan't any of their business who I voted for, I figured, and I didn't see any harm in a little subversion. OMG!! I'm part of the Nadar Conspiracy!!

Look under your beds and see if the missing amunition (that was missing before the troops got there) is under your bed! You might be part of the Conservative Conspiracy and not even know it!!

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Actually, it didn't go away at the election, but instead, a report came out verifying via troop statements that:

"It was complete chaos. It was looting like L.A. during the Rodney King riots," one officer said.

It all took place in the immediate weeks following the taking of Al Qa'Qaa and it was apparently caused by a lack of security forces to stop the looting. I think this would be part of the "too lean too fast" arguement.

It was reported by the LA Times, and actually, you could ask, why did it come out AFTER the election? I guess, if you wanted to. But the point is that once it came out after the elections, I think it was no longer a political issue (as it was just prior) but just a sad state of affairs.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Gee, I missed that little bit, as well as I missed the NYT coverage. That is to say, it has not been pounded by every pundit and mud-reporter since the evening of the election.

In other words, for the most of the media, the story is no longer useful. It may go away, now.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
In other words, for the most of the media, the story is no longer useful. It may go away, now.

The Al-QaQaa story was overshadowed by the election coverage but there are still reports on missing explosives and weapons.

WAR: U.S. Expands List of Lost Missiles

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Look under your beds and see if the missing amunition (that was missing before the troops got there) is under your bed! You might be part of the Conservative Conspiracy and not even know it!!

You might even find some Weapons of Mass Destruction�(that was missing before the troops got there) also.

new topics

top topics

join