It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know some people who they can arrest since the governments has our phone records

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Card Holder Services...the ones that ask if you want to lower you interest rate

Seriously this BS scam has been calling my phone at least 1 or 2 times a week for the last year. I've tried just about everything. I have asked them to stop calling and everything was cool. I did that nicely about 5 more times. Then I just got irritated and started to held them on the phone, then I would play around like I was some old man who didn't understand what my interest rates were and they would blatantly try to scam me....that got old so i just decided to have reported them to my attorney general, called the FCC, blah blah blah....nothing has ever changed

So since we all know the government has this information. They might as well do their job and get these scamming pieces of crap. I am super pissed off at how my privacy has been taken away, but something might be restored it they would put these POS's in jail

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Maybe they should get the phone records of the DHS and Congressmen first. We may have a lot of divorced congressmen after that

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I've been dealing with Cardholder Services for years. You're right, it makes no difference how many times they are reported to FCC - they simply change numbers.

I immediately hang up. I have read on other sites that if you ask to be removed from the calling list, the calls only increase in frequency.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rochester

get a whistle
works every time or say you have just bought the phone of some junkie no more calls

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

edit on 17-6-2013 by Rochester because: replied to wrong person

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I did more than that today - as they called AGAIN. I kept them on the phone for about 45 minutes.

When challenging their location (the first guy claimed Brazil) - I told them - no you're not. He then gave a corporate address in Orlando, I said that's the company. Where are you? He said Orlando and provided another address. I said that is the owner's address - where are you - he then said Brazil. (As if) Then first guy gets a second guy on the phone to insult (intimidate) me. Sadly the conversation deteriorated from there. They get really testy and feisty when one does not cooperate. Both proceeded to debase me with sexual insults. Some truly vile attacks. I fought back with equally (if not more extreme) attacks on their own manhood. I'll say this, they are very well versed in insults to women.

I guess this can be expected given the way Indian men treat women.

After 30 minutes, they tried to tell me I was paying for the call and the charge would be $500 for the time I was on the phone after pressing "9".

Quite honestly I laughed out loud. I told them there's no way that can be true because they were using a spoofed Skype line - still they persisted trying to make me believe I was paying for the call. LOL

I expressed to them many times that the call was recorded and that I would turn it over to my "good friend" Valerie J. at the White House. They asked who the W)&%$ was, I told them to Google it.

They threatened to show up at my house in the next few hours; I said "bring it on". Not only will you be met with adequate self defense necessities but I am also not afraid to use it. Good luck with that.

After about 45 minutes, they were insistent on continuing the abuse and I just hung up.

Can't wait to talk to them again.

(as a side note, my husband did wonder who I was talking to while this was going on as it was terribly graphic.)

I'm sure they will call again, they always do.

Rochester

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Is this so I have never went to such service provider well this cannot be done without such service providers?Have any idea?

chemdry rapid dry

edit on 18-6-2013 by JarrodA because: (no reason given)

(post by Westlinkcleaning removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

join