It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obelisk UFO. Dr Reeds alien craft caught on camera again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Personally, I'd say the most likely explanation is that this is deliberately faked for the usual reasons. Next most likely is that it's an attempt to discredit the Dr Reed video by showing how easy it is to replicate. Next that it's organized disinfo by a government agency and lastly that it's a real video. The lack of reaction of the videographer is odd. They never even TRIED to act like there was a UFO there. Maybe this was their way of cracking an ironic joke at the expense of the hysterical panting in the Dr Reed video

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It is a pretty obvious fake....
I wouldnt put much thought into it.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I wouldn't bother over-analzing something like this...

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
errrr...
how about you post the dr reed video?
then maybe this wont end up in the hoax bin

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
errrr...
how about you post the dr reed video?
then maybe this wont end up in the hoax bin

edit on 8-6-2013 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Horribly obvious fake. More YouTube videos please.....

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
lol, I have seen all of "Dr" Reeds videos and they are soooooo fake even a moron like me can see it. I loved his "blinking eyes" video that could in NO WAY be just lights inside the head turning on and off. No need to discredit "Dr" Reed, he's done just fine himself

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
'Doctor' Jonathan 'Reed'/Rutter's UFO exploits are notoriously fishy. He made up his 'doctor' credentials, made up his name and then made up a whole story about ass-whooping an alien and dragging its ass back home.

Dang if he could only get a couple of photos of its weird papiermache physiology before it disappeared and left the poor guy with nothing but his photo and a tissue of lies to support his claims.

Years later and he's still invited to tell his story at UFO conventions. I mean, sure, he lied about this, and he lied about that and hmmmm the photo looks a little bit fake. But hey, if conference organisers want to invite him and pretend he isn't a liar - who's he to refuse?!

Altogether, when someone drops a video that's based on something that never actually happened (outside a conman's imagination), it's gonna be a hoax isn't it?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Whatever happened to his 'teleportation device' he supposedly acquired from the corpse?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
'Doctor' Jonathan 'Reed'/Rutter's UFO exploits are notoriously fishy. He made up his 'doctor' credentials, made up his name and then made up a whole story about ass-whooping an alien and dragging its ass back home.

Dang if he could only get a couple of photos of its weird papiermache physiology before it disappeared and left the poor guy with nothing but his photo and a tissue of lies to support his claims.

Years later and he's still invited to tell his story at UFO conventions. I mean, sure, he lied about this, and he lied about that and hmmmm the photo looks a little bit fake. But hey, if conference organisers want to invite him and pretend he isn't a liar - who's he to refuse?!

Altogether, when someone drops a video that's based on something that never actually happened (outside a conman's imagination), it's gonna be a hoax isn't it?

It's the heavy breathing. You don't even have to go further than that. But the video I posted, I was curious as to whether it was someone looking to cash in, to debunk by replication, or something completely unrelated.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The next set of videos need to be dedicated to the study of real people who believe these videos are real. That people exist who believe these videos are legit is more amazing than the possible existence of ET.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GetToDaChoppah

But the video I posted, I was curious as to whether it was someone looking to cash in, to debunk by replication, or something completely unrelated.

I think its probably someone who's seen the Reed video and thought they could do better plus gain some hits from the Reed association .
Looking at their channel they tend to go for fake Ghost videos over UFOs but here's one I found interesting .

Did I say interesting , sorry I meant amusing

edit on 9-6-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join