It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Insider is BACK. This time warning us "It's about to get very ugly"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

A simple example would be to locate an internet linked system, perhaps in a library, perhaps in a cafe' or a bar, ensure he or she is not being recorded by CCTV and operate ONCE from that location.

You're right here. We do need to avoid falling into the trap of coming to see the Government as near God-Like in their power and reach. I know as fact that is part of the psychology of the Intelligence and Military leadership for approach. If people can do their job for them, out of simple over-estimation and fear, all the better or so the thinking goes for what I've read on those aspects.

So, he could be for real. Unlikely, I think, but possible. As you note, there absolutely are still ways to send something and not be backtracked on the spot to be nailed for it.

At the same time..if I were on the mole hunt, I'd start seeding information out in different directions. Different info to different offices or departments. When the next batch is leaked, the details give which department it came from, since each gets a different version by just enough to make that determination.

Spy vs. Spy was a great cartoon, eh? The real world versions of it are fascinating to read about.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Someone took exception to the words "this administration" and by inference tries to walk all the issues backwards. I do take exception to that while not offering excuses for the prior administrations actual faults of overspending and overextending military. The former seemed to be going for stability whilst the current is maximizing instability in foreign policy, domestic policy and economic policy. Cloward-Piven anyone?

The current administration orchestrated,

A devious backdoor end run on second amendment rights with its "fast and furious" operation which was designed to have populance go along with gun control legislation. DOJ, State department and Executive branch all colluded together resulting in hundreds of deaths including agents of the government.

Ran an operation to supply Libyan weapons to Syrian rebels who turned out to have Al Quaida elements embedded within its ranks. When the operation went out of control it was deemed kidnapping of diplomat was one way to recover legitimacy of broken policies ahead of an election. A few brave souls botched that operation resulting in murder by default. State and Execdutive branch up to their eyeballs on this one in cooperation with Egyption elements of Muslim Brotherhood.

Used the actions of few individuals who were mentally unstable (many think pushed or used directly) to further gun control agenda in direct attack on the second amendment rights.

Used the IRS apparatus to dampen or eliminate political opposition ahead of an election.

Have self admitted the unconsttutional mass collection of ALL digital data of its citizenry after being outted by whistle blowers

The above is by no means a complete list but certainly are proved well enough to be factual, arguments by diehard supporters aside.

Now I'd like to list the probable or speculative items most likely done or happening. I don't think an administration capable of using IRS as its done or its massive trampling of 4th amendment is beyond much worse abuse of power.

Political and domestic blackmailing of politicians, judges and media by illegally abusing data and information available within government agencies. The possibilities and ramifications are huge and in connect the dot fashion explain many odd occurances such as Obama the untouchable with regards to records, Scotus decisions, firing of generals and even election opponents dropping out of race.

The funny thing is IMHO is "Insider" may have it right because if blackmailing is going on then the sure way to stop it is putting it out into daylight. Formerly all one could was claim "they are after me" and look like a kook - now when someone comes forward and says that, most will believe them. I predict many more can now come forth with real info on what this administration has been doing and when data is used to discredit them the public will now see how thats accomplished.

The other trigger yet to be pulled is to use the very tool that enables this administration against them. If all digital data is in fact collected and stored then its possible to use court order to retrieve thier own damning internal communications including campaign records and all the supposed lost or erased communications that are currently requested by congress.

The massive collection of data does have a double edged sword component that can become their undoing.

Certainly they have over extended by making abuses apply to the communties of,

The Press
The Military
The Intelligence Agencies

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

I agree on all points but one.
I don't think you will ever get to the damning internal documentation.
"National Security". Which, at this point, should be given it's proper term. "Save My Arse"

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I dont doubt we are all on multiple lists of one kind or another, if weren't id have been super surprised. Im just wondering what hes said in the past that people are calling him reliable.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Yeah, that is a pretty good question.
I sorta looked past that part of the OP and went for the meat of the issue.
I know what he is saying to be true. I mean, the IRS scandal alone illustrates this as fact. And I don't care what anyone says, that scandal was borne in the White House.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Phoenix

I agree on all points but one.
I don't think you will ever get to the damning internal documentation.
"National Security". Which, at this point, should be given it's proper term. "Save My Arse"

Kinda hard to hide behind that skirt if it can be demonstrated info has been used for non-security uses in past - blows that excuse right out of the water.

Obviously someone will have to come forward with an accusation of specific abuse which then gives a targeted and specific judicial or congressional request for specific information.

I'm thinking intell is just waiting for the right question to be asked in an official manner that will allow them to not get run over by the bus.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Wait a second, what exactly was "DHS Insider" right about so far? Where's the evidence... If I was posting about someone who was right in the past, when leaking information. The first thing I'd do is link that...

yup,...... and isn't it strange that this insider never shows any information on right-wingers, or republicans. and I haven't seen anywhere on his site where he can show that he was actually employed by the DHS. consulted by yes, but employed by, no. apparently, it didn't "get very ugly" when 9/11 happened, the patriot act was passed, a CIA agent and her entire overseas undercover operation was outed, Katrina debacle, housing and banking collapse.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
. and isn't it strange that this insider never shows any information on right-wingers, or republicans.

.... because it's a democrat administration. If Christie or some other republican administration gets in in 2016, thats when you'll see everyone expose republican crap. But for now .. it's a democrat administration so they are the ones getting exposed.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Guess we will have to wait and see then.
As I said in another thread, we are about to see EVERYONE distance themselves from Obama.
They don't have a choice at this point. He is a political nightmare at this point. Unless they can turn that around somehow, but I don't see how.

I guess this would include the intelligence agencies as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I think we're seeing, by 20 pt bold headline and world wide, why guys like this aren't credible. If he were who he says he was and knew what he says he does? So would the NSA and he wouldn't be talking a second time.

It's all fine and dandy to pop up once....when no one expects it. Kinda like a gunshot in the woods. The second time? You know direction/bearing and rough distance. The NSA? They know your name and your life right down to your dog's name and what size dump it took in the backyard that morning.

I don't know if I trust any of these 'frequent flier' type sources after starting to see the full and true extent of the surveillance state we're under. It's the single strongest argument against any of them being more than plants to spread carefully seeded legit info with a boat load of bad information to mix.

You make a very reasonable point here. However, to play devil's advocate: If this supposed whistleblower is, himself, trained in surveillance and counter-surveillance, it might be a little easier for him to remain hidden.

Look at it this way-- some people in "high-up" positions have been found to be spying on behalf of foreign governments-- be that for financial reasons or otherwise. Of course, the key words in there are "have been found," but if we've found some, that isn't to say we've found them all.

And if some people can get away with that type of stuff..... Who knows....

I think "controlled leak" is another interesting take on this, as well. I wouldn't immediately dismiss that one, either...

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

yup,...... and isn't it strange that this insider never shows any information on right-wingers, or republicans. and I haven't seen anywhere on his site where he can show that he was actually employed by the DHS. consulted by yes, but employed by, no. apparently, it didn't "get very ugly" when 9/11 happened, the patriot act was passed, a CIA agent and her entire overseas undercover operation was outed, Katrina debacle, housing and banking collapse.

Wow! just wow, as the song from Rocky Horror goes through my mind "its a time warp again"

Valerie Plame deal was fully discredited and she was never an "agent" to be outted in the first place. Katrina response was aptly used politically by the press - witness horrible response to Sandy and sheer lack of media coverage because a dem is in whitehouse. Every step by this administration has worsened any economic measure to be made.

The agency in question did not start its more nefarious activities such as mass ammo buys, random searches and abuses until this president came into office and it seems that agencies has gone rogue under his leadership.

As far as partisanship goes I think the dem party got a trojan horse candidate elected whos showing true colors that go way beyond that parties wishes and cross over into territory formely reseved for the republican candidate.

Ie; Tyranical control and sheer unabashed misuse of power.

As far as Insider is concerned I've seen his comments posted at CFP and then blogs but not on his own. He did correctly call out the disruptions in commodities markets with precious metals among other things. I always use a grain of salt and just take it as more info to connect dots later as events unfold.

Right now as far as this administration is concerned the titanic has struck the berg and chairs are being rearranged as shortly all will realize soon the ship is going down. Its only a question of how long the passengers will take to admit it.

The danger is that this captain may not launch any lifeboats at all and pull a Jim Jones on all his supporters as its proven they do like a certain sugary beverage mixed from a dry pack.

Some of us think the crew will not allow everyone to go down with the ship.
edit on 8-6-2013 by Phoenix because: italics

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
Someone took exception to the words "this administration" and by inference tries to walk all the issues backwards. I do take exception to that while not offering excuses for the prior administrations actual faults of overspending and overextending military. The former seemed to be going for stability whilst the current is maximizing instability in foreign policy, domestic policy and economic policy. Cloward-Piven anyone?

The current administration orchestrated,
I'm that guy that took exception. I could hardly call entering a war on two fronts with absolutely no exit strategy going for stability. And how about we look at the charade that was the 8 year Bush Administration shall we.The U.N. testimonial lie on proof of WMD's in Iraq. A lot of people get this confused. The lie wasn't whether Iraq had the WMD's (Yellow cake), the lie was the substantial proof the administration had which justified unilateral support for the invasion. As of now, no such proof has ever been produced.The Halliburton Cheney connection. For those who don't know of, or simply deny the magnitude of this corruption than there is no reason they should even think about throwing the Obama Admin under the bus for scandals. The term hypocrite comes to mind.The Patriot Act, which opened the door to many of the encroachments coming to light at this very moment. Encroachments that have been viciously extended by the Obama Admin. I fear the overreach of the next Administration, whoever that may be The Homeland and Lilly Protection Act. Quite an interesting set of events. When testifying before Congress in 2007, L. Paul Bremer, the former head of reconstruction in Iraq, was unable to account for as much as $12 billion as the head of the Coalition Provisional Authority between May 2003 and June 2004. The report of conservative columnist Armstrong Williams recieving $250,000 from the Department of Education to promote no child left behind. You could just go on and on and on and on. I stop for the sake of redundancy.I'll be the first person to slam the Obama Administration for Fast&Furious, and have many times. With that being said, the reference that F&F was a continuation of a program under the prior Admin, the Clinton Barry Seal coc aine connection, and Iran Contra we should be looking at a bigger picture than just the Obama Justice Department. There is something very wrong here and I think what I just mentioned is just the tip of the iceberg. There are problems here, and those problems exceed well beyond the scope of just one or two Administrations. There is a severe systemic failure within our system of governance, and anyone who denies that overwhelming fact, or just blames one administration, or political party is just greasing the wheels of corruption. How about one more little awe inspiring nugget

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D

]I'm that guy that took exception. I could hardly call entering a war on two fronts with absolutely no exit strategy going for stability. And how about we look at the charade that was the 8 year Bush Administration shall we.The U.N. testimonial lie on proof of WMD's in Iraq. A lot of people get this confused. The lie wasn't whether Iraq had the WMD's (Yellow cake), the lie was the substantial proof the administration had which justified unilateral support for the invasion. As of now, no such proof has ever been produced

The Patriot Act, which opened the door to many of the encroachments coming to light at this very moment. Encroachments that have been viciously extended by the Obama Admin. I fear the overreach of the next

I'll be the first person to slam the Obama Administration for Fast&Furious, and have many times.

With that being said, the reference that F&F was a continuation of a program under the prior Admin, the Clinton Barry Seal coc aine connection, and Iran Contra we should be looking at a bigger picture than just the Obama Justice Department.

There is something very wrong here and I think what I just mentioned is just the tip of the iceberg. There are problems here, and those problems exceed well beyond the scope of just one or two Administrations. There is a severe systemic failure within our system of governance, and anyone who denies that overwhelming fact, or just blames one administration, or political party is just greasing the wheels of corruption.

Thanks for the long response, I was ok with Patriot act with its original sunset provision. A provision thats not been honored by either party or administration, with that said Obama has bastardized the entire meaning and reason for its existance which was based on identifying external threat. This administration is using it domestically in major way and externally in minor way. BIG DIFFERENCE !

You are using a logic that would allow me to blame Roosevelt for SSI abuse of today or Wilson for IRS abuse by Obama administration of today.

The Bush ATF/DOJ version of F&F had controls to recover weapons and is/was noting like what Holder/Clinton/Obama attempted in that its aim was to convict criminals not abridge rights of Americans - BIG HUGE DIFFERENCE, besides show me where prior F&F resulted in death.

WMD was difined as NBC, N was discovered on ship bound for Libya and is to this day stored at Savannah River, B was there, C was taken to Syria - read report of Sarin use recently.

And we could debate precursor all day long - Saddam had monthes to dispose of evidence before second invasion.

The main reason we bogged down was Turkeys refusal to let second pincer happen from the northwest. Iran's involvment and escalation of the insugency is rarely mentioned nor is the fact that jihadi personel flocked to Iraq where they were dealt with rather than elsewhere such as CONUS.

While I understand your view I dont agree with it historically. I do agree that unintended consequences of past have come into play.

I do however believe past administration was not out to destroy this country as I believe the current one is bound and determined to do.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

The problem however is that this NSA thing is not new AT ALL.
This has been ongoing since 2006. INTERNAL, domestic spying. They even had a few whistle blowers come out talking about how it was a big NSA joke that they would be listening in on American Citizens' phone sex conversations.

Once again, the entire "scandal" plays right into Obama's hands for exactly he reasons he has already outlined. 1. He didn't start the program.
2. Congress has been briefed on this throughout the program's duration.
3. It is doing a great job of shifting focus from the legit scandals.

They are playing the public like a fiddle.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
reply to post by eLPresidente

The same guy that claimed martial law is coming next week countless times already ?

Reliable ? Ridiculous.

Seems more like another advertizing campaign for all these survival websites, eager to sell their overpriced crap.

^^ This.

I'm tired of these self-important fantasists pretending to be something they aren't, trying to keep everyone in a constant state of fear with regular predictions about doomsday which never eventuate.

Who is 'DHS Insider'? Don't know; don't care. It doesn't matter who he is, because he's not what he claims to be. He's just some shmuck trying to get a reputation by stringing along gullible folks.

As are YOU" just anothershmuck" on the inernet claimng whatever you want to....no proofs required....
The web abounds with such.....myself included....what do WE know?
Just what we get on the web........
Believe what you will, but dont put on airs either ...........................nobody who provides no proof can be believed, and only 50% or less of the ones that do....

That doesnt stop us from our OWN conclusions.....

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Phoenix

The problem however is that this NSA thing is not new AT ALL.
This has been ongoing since 2006. INTERNAL, domestic spying. They even had a few whistle blowers come out talking about how it was a big NSA joke that they would be listening in on American Citizens' phone sex conversations.

Once again, the entire "scandal" plays right into Obama's hands for exactly he reasons he has already outlined. 1. He didn't start the program.
2. Congress has been briefed on this throughout the program's duration.
3. It is doing a great job of shifting focus from the legit scandals.

They are playing the public like a fiddle.

I agree about fiddle's - no doubt there - hope this wakes a few of those fiddle players.

Wrabbit said it best elsewhere;

Paraphrasing,

Obama could have vetoed the renewal of Patriot act and instead did something else, Not worried about PAST administrations but worried about what the CURRENT one does.

Blaming a past administration is like blaming Truman for current CIA actions by his creating it - that logic does not fly.

Obama whether he likes or not IS captain of the ship and in a Trumanesqe fashion the buck stops there period !

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Yeah, but that reasoning only works if the American people actually hold his feet to the fire. And honestly I don't reserve much faith that they will.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You wanna know what I think ....Are Conservatives Easier to Manipulate?.

Post a blog, YouTube video, fox news or Jones and other right wing talking heads..and it becomes truth to them. No proof needed..just say something bad about Obama and the admin.

The proof to the their easy manipulation is all over ATS. No replies from me...no matter how much you attempt to deny..I got proof on my side...scan through ATS headlines and they you go.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
All this leaks and warnings should be taken advantage off by us the people to force the government into choosing who their serve or face consequences, but if we do not do anything is going to do nothing more but ammunition for laws to protect the crock in government and behind the government to be passed.

Whistle blowers are risking every thing to expose corruption and this is a turning point to take advantage off.

I am just waiting to see when and I will be ready to support whatever.

But what are you willing to do? Without waiting on others?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Phoenix

Yeah, but that reasoning only works if the American people actually hold his feet to the fire. And honestly I don't reserve much faith that they will.

I'm thinking DHS insiders info while not widely known to average american ties in neatly with all the spying revelations and other scandels popping up like pimples.

The weight of all this will become too much and I'm inclined to believe others will be encouraged to come forth with equally damaging information about the goings on within our government as they figure out the ship is going down and they decide not to ride it down for various reasons.

As people wake up and the media can no longer ignore ,the question may become "what will those in power be capable of to maintain that power" and what damage might they do by their actions to keep it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join