It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Insider is BACK. This time warning us "It's about to get very ugly"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralChaos
reply to post by eLPresidente

Obama has never done anything wrong in his life. He loves us and only wants to protect us. If you don't think so it is because you hate black people. Long live Obama!

I really hope that is sarcasm

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
yeah yeah so when thing about to happen? Im getting tired of the he said, she said

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
ALL HAIL OBAMA!!!
ALL HAIL OBAMA!!

ETA: never mind me. I am just removing myself from the lists.

edit on 8-6-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralChaos

Obama has never done anything wrong in his life. He loves us and only wants to protect us. If you don't think so it is because you hate black people. Long live Obama!

That's about the dumbest remark I have ever heard. Pulling the race card here as nothing to do with the topic.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

The NSA? They know your name and your life right down to your dog's name and what size dump it took in the backyard that morning.
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yet they can be dumped by a rogue element for an entire DECADE that a man who has been dead for the entirety of said decade is alive, and he organised a massively heinous crime that he was innocent of

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
My thoughts are that once they find out who this guy is (and they definitely will, sooner or later) he's going to have the book thrown at him.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

Where the heck did Bin Laden come into this?? Wow.. That's reeeeeaaaaccchhiing a little bit, ain't it? You're also assuming....huge assumption...that they were at all fooled by anyone, on any of that ...anyway. If he was actually dead all that time (which I don't buy anyway), they'd have been the people to know that fact all along. I'm still just baffled by the topic overlap. That took real gymnastics to link one to the other.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Infamous Wednesday is coming. I'll bring the popcorn.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I am possibly going to regret typing this but since I am not American and am no one of any consequence I will, if all that I have been reading is correct then I get a picture of a behemoth long term plot to usurp the power of the American public and place it firmly into the less than benign hand's of the same group that direct the bilderburgh group's and that means they have already stolen your democracy from you, there are many truly patriotic individuals in the US armed forces and intelligence services but they are not networked and that is what is needed to oppose such a heinous plan but I feel that in the long run the sheep will be culled as that is there plan and you already know this yet are trapped as the rest of us in the western world are. only a coup by a group of high ranking or at least experienced and networked (not internet but intelligence and data network of a human nature) with the patriotic intent of restoring your country and there after the rest of the west to the people out of the hand's of these despicably self appointed emperors whom are planning to cull the larger part of the population by several method's will fix this.

Uno fraternitas, Sanctus trinitus Uno dei, Orbis Unum

Whatever happens if that day come's we are with you.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

Organized and protest my friend, is my right or . . . did we lost that already? I forgot, I need a permit, I need to pay the fee and I need to wait for the govenrment to tell me were I can or not protest, my face will be screened I will be put in a data base that I already am because Obama spying on me but this time I will be recognized along with all my personal and private history.

That is life in the US of freedom of speech this days organize and pay the price.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

These scandals do represent something most people ignore or have over looked. They have shown that not everyone in Government is going to go with the status quo and not all government employees are out to get the citizen.

Be heard and contact your reps.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Phoenix

The problem however is that this NSA thing is not new AT ALL.
This has been ongoing since 2006. INTERNAL, domestic spying. They even had a few whistle blowers come out talking about how it was a big NSA joke that they would be listening in on American Citizens' phone sex conversations.

Once again, the entire "scandal" plays right into Obama's hands for exactly he reasons he has already outlined. 1. He didn't start the program.
2. Congress has been briefed on this throughout the program's duration.
3. It is doing a great job of shifting focus from the legit scandals.

They are playing the public like a fiddle.

Yesterday, there was a retired colonel who was a former Deputy Director of NSA interviewed on Fox News.

With a straight face, he argued that the violations of the 4th Amendment were OK, because Congress, the courts and the Executive branch agreed it was OK.
edit on 8-6-2013 by CharlesMartel because: add missing commas and periods

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

There is always the possibility they WANT certain info to be out.

This is true. I think they may have leaked the surveillance information because they were focused on something else. What else... some people can be protected from assassination or false incrimination just by the fact that it would be too obvious.

It is actually a better move in this case to let the person keep talking and have people think he is crazy than to off him - that gives him credibility.

edit on 8-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Be heard and contact your reps.

Definitely do this, I heard that a lot of people already are flooding congress with letters expressing their concern.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Uh soon I would imagine. The leaking of the surveillance documents means that things started moving forward. And it happened right after the Bilderberg meeting.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Okay, I read the article. That's all? I think it is entirely going to happen.

*Internet censorship
*Punishing dissidents
*Sabotaging the careers of anyone in politics or government who is a threat

This is all totally legit, imo.

He is right, everyone should leak everything they have now that they have good reason to know violates our rights or else:

1) The people in question are going to lose their jobs anyway
2) We will lose many

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

There is a part of me that says that the leaks are payback for this Admin spying on the MSM. (Who spy’s on them as well)

Journalists and independent sources could be circling the wagons so to speak and firing back.

After all, hasn’t the MSM covered this Admin’s back for the past 5 ½ years? Many scandals, but none have panned out. The MSM has actively buried stories. Now they feel burned.

What goes around, comes around.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

@OP, can you name three predictions by this "DHS Insider" that have proven true? I'm curious because I haven't heard of said individual before, and I'd like to know a record of his/her predictions before bothering to read about anything put forth by this purported insider.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Good for America. Tho they wish i would Want to drop by there sadly. I never plan to.

Collect all the data you want owls. Youl never get what you want.

And your whole plan will come crashing down around you.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Everyone who think the US gov't became dirty overnight - needs to WAKE UP!

The bush's and the clinton's and the holder's and the donilon's and the whole rest of the conflagration have been leading this country to this moment.

What are they planning to do now? What do they know that we don't?

I'm guessing it has a lot do with world economic collapse - leading to what they all want - global world gov't and one world currency.

What does the thinking american people want to do with this/about this oncoming deluge?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join