It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santa Monica Shooting-Another False Flag?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Oh I see there are actually some people here taking the false flag claim seriously.

ATS you never cease to amaze me. My thoughts on the matter can be reference in my post on the first page.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This woman must be the world record holder in minimal damage from six hits by hi-velocity .223 rounds:

www.latimes.com...
Zawahri turned the rifle toward her and pulled the trigger.
Fine estimates that Zawahri fired about eight shots. She was hit twice in the left shoulder, three times in the right shoulder and once in the right ear. She said she still has bullet fragments lodged in her chest.

www.latimes.com...
She said she and her husband are starting the Fine Line foundation, a fund that will raise money to advocate for gun safety legislation.

How noble of them. Unlike thousands of other victims of gunshots every year, she forms a foundation. Sounds like a tax-dodge to me.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
There is always a 'drill' just before the actual shooting:

(In a forum on gun violence, in response to last month’s shootings at Santa Monica College)
losangeles.cbslocal.com...
“The library staff at Santa Monica College had active shooter training just a few weeks before the incident, and that really, I believe, helped prevent future deaths,” (Torrance State Senator Ted)Lieu said.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
“...Santa Monica College had active shooter training just a few weeks before the incident...

A "few weeks" has now become "one week":

www.smobserved.com...#/71513-ag-waxman/4369545
...Nancy Greenstein, who is also director of Police Community Services at the UCLA Police Department, remarked that lives in the SM College library were saved by the active shooter training library staff had coincidentally received a week before the shooting.

The agenda has also emerged with perfect clarity:

"U.S. Congressman Henry Waxman convened a “forum” of like-minded politicians and administrators in Santa Monica on Monday to introduce his proposed legislation to ban sale of partial gun parts and to bolster federal mental health agencies. ...."

/

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
An eyewitness claims to have seen the military on scene, which is more evidence that this was a covert-op:

www.thecorsaironline.com...-136483
“…SMC students were screamed at with weapons pointed at them during the shooting evacuation by practically every military branch and law enforcement agency in the state. The SMPD, SMCPD, U.S. Army Rangers, and even the Bomb Squad were all on campus carrying high-powered, high caliber weaponry.”

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join